I think my run-off saucer woes are over...

• Thread starter RonnieB2nd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

I know the feeling u can buy a can of beer on ice next to the cash register at most gas stations where I live , but cannabis nope not here and when they do it will be controlled by money .
Well, who wants there gas station beer warm? 🤣🤣🤣if it wasnt for cannabis, i wouldnt have been able to stay off the sauce for over 15+

D

D_G

I bought myself a 950 GPH pump, 50 foot of hose, some valves, some barbs, male and female fittings a little 1/4 inch piece of pvc to insert into the 1/2 inch hose end so it can get in all the holes. I run the hose to the tub or toilet, weight it down, plug the pump up and start pumping out the saucers one at a time. I hated emptying run-off saucers because they're full after two waterings, shop vac proved to be more work. Now I think I got it whipped, the test run was a success as long as I keep the saucers clean and tidy, which I do, I shouldn't have any problems. The pump is a submersible or not. I use one pump to mix my nutrients and the other to clear up the run-off..Now I can handle more plants, with premixed nutes and a fast and easy way to clear runoff water I figure I can handle 20 plus plants...Time will tell. I live in the South so growing is still frowned upon (Thats putting it mildly) if you are caught with even a roach
Dude save yourself and get a table :D drain table to waste rez or straight to drain with ur long hose.

Top Bottom