I try to be nice and they still diss this forum

• Thread starter TheBadChoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Idk why but for my self, calling this forum “”bro science spreader just kind of boils my blood a little

Thoughts?

I try to be nice and they still diss this forum
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You can get wrong advice on a forum, including this one. But if you hang around, you get to know who knows what about which particular method of growing.

This happens to be one of the better forums for growing advice, where flaming is rare and there are no hard feelings when people disagree on advice. That is, unless you point out that branches and colas are two different things, cause them's fightin' words. 😂

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

You can get wrong advice on a forum, including this one. But if you hang around, you get to know who knows what about which particular method of growing.

This happens to be one of the better forums for growing advice, where flaming is rare and there are no hard feelings when people disagree on advice. That is, unless you point out that branches and colas are two different things, cause them's fightin' words. 😂

"But if you hang around, you get to know who knows what about which particular method of growing."

Some have egos bigger than their knowledge. paying attention helps

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Idk why but for my self, calling this forum “”bro science spreader just kind of boils my blood a little

Thoughts?
Sorry that happens...But, the fix is an easy one...You just need new and improved and MO Bettah FRIENDS! 😉🤜🤛🙌✌️😎

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Anyone can give bad advice. I know I have in the past and likely will in the future. We try not too, but things happen.
Anytime you doubt advice you get here, ask for an explaination of the reasons/science. We do our best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom