• Tagged users None
HWH

HWH

Loving the MC

D41C2EA9 80B9 4DD6 A9AA A973A167F37A

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Time lapse! :D

Ha you know i was just thinking about time lapse yesterday and great to see your footage very awesome and thanks! :D

Reactions: HWH
HWH

HWH

After that pic decided that jungle needed a trim. Seems like some people wouldn’t but I’m just worried about air flow

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

I cant diagnose sex as of yet but I likey what you growie! Goatshit is a thought. Ive been considering some sort of shit for microbial input but Havent decided which dookie to try. Oh and also, id take them out 1 by 1 and defoliate if their still in veg, idk if its supoosed to be done in flower. I say that bc the minute i didnt listen to a growpro and I didnt defoliate i got some weird spots and leaf issues and mine was 1 plant, youve got a mini forest

Last edited:
HWH

HWH

I’m pretty confident on the others but this one has got me guessing. @BirdLaw86 it seems to be working well I am also using mega crop.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

use some fish with that, every other watering or even just switch to fish for veg entirely, and to properly see the pre flowers you need a side shot the develop at the nodes at the base of those lil branches where the branch and the sucker leaf come off the main stem

HWH

HWH

@ezenzyme i will take another pic later. I would like to try DIY nutes next round.

I feel like this is a line from a movie but “what do you do with the fish”?

HWH

HWH

Realized I haven’t really talked about the strains I’m growing so here’s a breakdown.

B49521F7 74A5 4DD8 A510 F650F754B7C5

2/5/8

6/9
??????

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

yes much better, the preflower right above your finger is not visible due to the green little point that grown in front of it, the node above your thumb looks like a male to me. the hairs pop almost clear and white and there should be two per. if the hairs appear to be green its prolly a boy, the calyx is one solid piece of plant matter where as the balls have a distinctive hook and ball, two separate pieces.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Bleat! I think you may be OK on the finger pic. A little early. Plants look great! Bleat! Bleat!

Latest posts

Top Bottom