I was told it's all about "genetics" and to make sure my seeds are real, what place is the most trust worthy

• Thread starter Edubz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Edubz

I need to get powerful seeds for my grow but I don't know what sites are trustworthy. Can someone recommend some places to get seeds?

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Here's a good place to start:

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Theres also some priv low key breeders in the Breeders Lab/Seed Vendors forums....
Like myself some of Us are not seed Co's or trying to be a huge name brand...Were just a Med/Rec CoOp and have been producing seed lines since 2004 or so...
I'll put my work up agaist and lines out there....for sure....BUt Ive only got a few lines that are well worked...not a bunch of multi-poly blanket pollinated hybrids..
And your correct - It is about the Genetics for sure...and that may be a good way to look at breeders, ...what do they know about their genetics and how long have they worked with them...
Personally Ive had some of these moms around almost 35yrs now and have a ton of faith in the lines Ive worked...
So I dont even sweat the genetics cause I know the pones Ive used are solid to start...Guess my point is if you get to know ppl around these types of sites you'll have access to allot more...
Some of the best genetics Ive run have been from priv breeders...power to it
Spicoli/FOE20

Top Bottom