I will pay for some help with led questions

• Thread starter Eastoaks45
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Eastoaks45

Hey I’ve been very interested in the brand of led grow lights black diamond perfect sun max yield, but they are obviously a build from China. If someone can help me find the same build from alibaba or DHgate, or if you could help me decide on even better lights that would work and I will pay for the knowledge and help. Thanks yall

Artist

Artist

Hey I’ve been very interested in the brand of led grow lights black diamond perfect sun max yield, but they are obviously a build from China. If someone can help me find the same build from alibaba or DHgate, or if you could help me decide on even better lights that would work and I will pay for the knowledge and help. Thanks yall
I use Lander never had a problem 💫 no need to pay anyone very helpful forum/site here

E

Eastoaks45

Thank you friend I’m just trying to figure out the best light that could cover a 5x5 even though I’m only using 1 light per 4x4 that can pull over 2lbs that’s affordable.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Two of these will do. I run 1 now in a 4x4. Not sure how much shipping is currently but you could contact vivi regarding those kinds of questions. Repay with your knowledge on the farm. That’s all we ask.
Burnz

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter

Welcome to The Farm.

We here at The Farm are more than willing to help for FREE! that is what we do around here. Our goal is to help everyone grow sweet, bountiful weed and work with the by products. All we ask is that you help others with the knowledge you have gained through your trials and tribulations.

The only dumb question is the one unasked. There are lots and lots of folks with all kinds of experience from all over the world surely someone will be able to answer your question.

Personally i use the Kind LED line of LED units... https://www.kindledgrowlights.com/

Good Luck & Happy Farming 🍻 🥂

Top Bottom