radrichie61

Close up tric and pist 1
Close up tric and pist 2
Close up tric and pist 3
Close up tric and pist 4
CU Flower 1

Homesteader

Homesteader

I personally go by the way the plant as a whole looks and don't really even inspect tricomes with a loupe anymore. The plant tells you when it is ready IMO. Most strains I have enjoyed most may be on the riper side. Is it still pushing white hairs? Is it in a dying off phase? You can smoke through a wide ripe range but personally I don't like green bananas.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I personally go by the way the plant as a whole looks and don't really even inspect tricomes with a loupe anymore. The plant tells you when it is ready IMO. Most strains I have enjoyed most may be on the riper side. Is it still pushing white hairs? Is it in a dying off phase? You can smoke through a wide ripe range but personally I don't like green bananas.
I couldn't agree with this any more. Pistils will receed, bracts swell, and then you can look at trichs. I usually don't check trichomes anymore.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Here are some of the sure signs that your plant is not done:

1. You find yourself asking, "Is this plant done?"
2. This is your first grow and you're saying to yourself, "Fuck it, I can't take it anymore, they're coming down."
2. The stigmas are still white, mostly white, 1/4 white or anything more than 1% white.
5. You're looking at amber trichs on leaves, at 6 weeks, and are getting excited.
6. You are advised they are not done, and your response is, "But the breeder's description said 9 weeks."
7. You have to chop because you're leaving town for a month.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Here are some of the sure signs that your plant is not done:

1. You find yourself asking, "Is this plant done?"
2. This is your first grow and you're saying to yourself, "Fuck it, I can't take it anymore, they're coming down."
2. The stigmas are still white, mostly white, 1/4 white or anything more than 1% white.
5. You're looking at amber trichs on leaves, at 6 weeks, and are getting excited.
6. You are advised they are not done, and your response is, "But the breeder's description said 9 weeks."
7. You have to chop because you're leaving town for a month.
100% 😆

radrichie61

radrichie61

Like you stated early, don’t, and I won’t, jump the gun. I am patient.

Top Bottom