ib's Start your Motors, Motorsbreath that is.

• Thread starter ibTheMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Everyone stop telling how dank they smoke!! Your making me jealous!! lol.. I only have a couple more months to go....

I

ibTheMan

Everyone stop telling how dank they smoke!! Your making me jealous!! lol.. I only have a couple more months to go....

Ah couple months left?! are they still unpoped beans?lol

I

ibTheMan

Well whenever there done youll have dank.

Heres a different Pic of 1-8, just different light,may look better to some.

D

diffrentstrains

LOL sorry bout that but we will be all jealous when your puffin it out west too...they are for sure "hot flashes" weed.
%25255BUNSET%25255D.jpg

S

snkrhd23

IB this shit right here.... is fiiiiiya. 6 & 10 are where its at imo. good work homie.

I

ibTheMan

#6 and #8 are my favorites, #6 is chemmy/hashy and #8 is Fuely/diesely, both have great yields.
#1 and #4 smell just like a sweet evergreen trees to me.
all 12 together yielded very well. Motorbreath are some of the best beans you can get.imo

68 MB 0081
sticky icky

sticky icky

YOU can say that again it sure helps when u got a great grower behind the helm 2

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
#6 and #8 are my favorites, #6 is chemmy/hashy and #8 is Fuely/diesely, both have great yields.
#1 and #4 smell just like a sweet evergreen trees to me.
all 12 together yielded very well.
Those evergreen phenos sound yummy too...luv the piney dank.:)

Motorbreath are some of the best beans you can get.imo
Thanks alot bro......and I agree, LOL!:icon_animal26:

T

tipper619sd

man ib u got those dialed in i would choose number 6 cause of structure and how i would lke my nugz to look and the size. Keep up the great work homie. Peace and happy growing.

I

ibTheMan

Thanks guys, yah the #1 smells just like some kinda real good smelln evergreen, #6,#8 are my favs.

Top Bottom