Ice water bubble hash--to use buds or not to use buds

• Thread starter MI420Farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

Hello everyone,

In always seeking to increase yield a bit while never compromising quality, I bring the question about ice water bubble hash making:
Is it appropriate or worth it to use buds when making ice water bubble hash?
Or is it better to use sugar leaf trim only?
If using buds is good, you would want to put them into the freezer beforehand and then break up into small pieces correct?

Thank you for your help on this!!

Last edited by a moderator:
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You can certainly use bud. Any popcorn buds and buds left on the plant after I'm sick to death of trimming go into my hash. And yes, treat it like the sugar leaf, except you want to break it up a bit.

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

Using dry ice is SO much easier then water. You can just drop your material into the bag with dry ice and shake it over glass and it pours out like heavy flower. Then just scoop it up with a credit card.
Yea but it's just different. It's great to press that that's for sure!! Both are great ways to make hash and both have very unique qualities.

mancorn

mancorn

Yea but it's just different. It's great to press that that's for sure!! Both are great ways to make hash and both have very unique qualities.
I hear you - it doesn't make a dark hash, but rather the blond sandy like substance (which is great for putting in joints or topping a BH). Just that all the “washing machine” hassle and multiple filter through the bags, it’s a real chore. I’ve done it with multiple friends when we clear out bags and bags of old stuff. But takes so long that we’re all super drunk by the end of the process that it’s hard to get home safe. 🌯🍺

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

After you do it several different ways you will find what works for you, be open to trying more than once - personally I thought the dry ice thing was great! To easy well after trying other methods I’ll prolly never buy dry ice again - dry sift work much the same way and there’s nothing like some good bubble hash rolled up and cured ! Try em all

Latest posts

Top Bottom