Ideal Perpetual Grow Room Dimensions/Quantity

• Thread starter Clutch420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

It's good to have a vision of where you want to be and to set your goals high, but you don't have to get it all perfectly right straight of the bat, and chances are you won't.

2 tents for the main event and a third area for the mothers and clones. A 20x20 room is more than enough if you have a room that big.

Take a look around, see if you get any inspiration and plan it out well ahead of time and you'll do fine.

Clutch420

Clutch420

Probably not. Thats what I meant when I said how many strains/etc. You probably need 2 4x8s. And id assume youll have extra room in the veg tent.
i was
Haha I’m serious!!! I have done it to where I have a plant that literally looks like a bonsai tree in my collage dorm when I was young. In 2, 2x2 no less. I would pick off almost all of the big fan leaves and only leave a couple. And leave all the growth tips and let it go for a bit then top and repeat till I had 16 then took 8 clones then toped again. And when I would transplant I would cut the roots to a square. Like with a knife. Lol it took a while longer then why I explained but you get the gist. :)

that's crafty! thank you! haha

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

What is your plan for genetics? Seed or clone. If you're pheno hunting or getting regular seeds you're gonna need to take into account cutting more clones and weeding out males on your first run.

If you can, get a cut of some known good genetics instead. Lol

Clutch420

Clutch420

What is your plan for genetics? Seed or clone. If you're pheno hunting or getting regular seeds you're gonna need to take into account cutting more clones and weeding out males on your first run.

If you can, get a cut of some known good genetics instead. Lol

planning to get feminized seeds and grow mother plants from them and then take clones from the mother plants

Latest posts

Top Bottom