Ideas For 2-3 Room Setup

• Thread starter gardner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gardner

So the spaces are about 8x12, 12x15, plus a medium sized bathroom I'm thinking to use for a dry/cure space. Nothing above the unit, it's almost freestanding.

Thinking to start with widening the door from veg to flower to 48", putting in doors that can tightly seal when closed. Then spray foam insulation injected into the walls depending on the quote, would like ceiling done as well however that works. Owner totally cool with all of this, split ac, dehumidifiers, co2 whatever needs to be done. I want the thing to be perfectly sealed except for an exhaust in veg/flower that opens 10-15 minutes every few hours or so during lights out. Thinking to put maybe 20k into this in order to have 3 perfectly sealed off spaces with dialed in control of temp, rh, co2 in each room separately. I'd like to do individual control per plant ph/ppm if possible. The bathroom I'd like to empty and have it like a perfect dry space so I can have the temp and rh dialed into the degree/percent for a well controlled dry.

In my mind I've had six 4x4 dwc scrogs. I picture similar to undrcurent 8/13 gallon solos with scrog screens attached to the lids. When screens are nearly full, switch the lids from the 13 to 35 gallon dwc units, then roll them into the flower space and go 12/12 for 9 weeks. I'd like to harvest 2 plants every 3 weeks if possible.. so 9 week flower cycles, finish two 4x4 spaces every 3 weeks. Aiming for 1-2lbs per 4x4 space. I've done 13 zips off 3 plants, 5 gallon buckets in my 5x5, so seems possible to hit 2 with the right setup.

1) Can I have individually controlled dwc units (like 13/35 gallon undercurrents), with individual control over ph, nutes, etc but specifically all remote controlled somehow? 6 in veg, 6 in flower? I did 2 and 3 strains with different needs, running at the same time, in my 5x5 with success. But 6 veg/ 6 flower seems like it's going to take more. Is there a better way to run 2-3 strains efficiently with these spaces?

2) The veg space only being 8 ft wide that's gonna be a tight fit. Flower seems tight enough. Could I squeeze 6 4x4 scrog spaces in the 8x12? Seems I'd have to crawl but not walk through to manage them right? Maybe there is a way to do a 3x3 scrog in veg and add more scrog after they move into the flower space.

2) What is it going to take to fill 4x4 scrogs in veg with one dwc unit per screen? Can I get this type of thing rolling well with a 9 week flowering cycle?

Any suggestions, input appreciated.

indonesia

indonesia

hey man sounds awesome!

i tend licensed recreational grows for a living. speaking from learning alot of things the hard way lol..id leave at least a little room for working/maintenance. especially with how large it sounds like this setup will be. and ittl be more trouble trying to play twister around a trells net when everything snags on it, could damage plants in the process. And pest season is in full swing, when you have as much foliage as it sounds like you will be having, its nice to have room to properly apply ipm treatments and what not. stuffing plants is totally doable, but those back rows you cant reach can potentially become problematic. Also dont forget to Keep It Simple Silly ;) cant wait to see some ladies bruuh

indo

Latest posts

Top Bottom