Idk was going on need a hand

• Thread starter Slickrick82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Hey wud up guys for some reason my little lady droopy why. She's heathy maybe a slight slight slight slight yellow in Middle but I think it's due to newish leaves growing. I watered yesterday in a gallon pot that u water from the bottom. What can it b

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hey wud up guys for some reason my little lady droopy why. She's heathy maybe a slight slight slight slight yellow in Middle but I think it's due to newish leaves growing. I watered yesterday in a gallon pot that u water from the bottom. What can it b
need pictures

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Oh yeah duh 🤪 that good stuff ya dig.
IMG 20210421 190909576

Anthem

Anthem

what’s the temp/humidity?
either a fan blowing directly on her or watering too often?
you should try to post pictures in a clear light.
could also be too strong nitrogen dose.,
but the stunted droopy is usually watering too frequently
It sure looks like Nitro Toxicity like you said. Some regular light would sure help!

growsince79

growsince79

Poor drainage/ overwatered. Add more perlite and dont water from bottom

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

what’s the temp/humidity?
either a fan blowing directly on her or watering too often?
you should try to post pictures in a clear light.
could also be too strong nitrogen dose.,
but the stunted droopy is usually watering too frequently
Thank you what I'm thinking so I'ma let her b for couple days to see temp is 77to80 rh 45to 50

Madbud

Madbud

Time of day matters. Normally many strains droop around lights out and perk up around lights on time. They seem to know. Can also be overwatering, cold, underwatering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom