If anyone wants my opinion

• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey growers , i been noticing a lot of new growers looking for support.
Also asking a multitude of questions about the plants general health

Then , many peeps are submitting photos in deeply colored led lights , red , blue , purple ....

Yea i get it , it looks cool , like your in a black light room and everything is princes purple rain

But cant see the true leaf color or any problems associated with the natural color..
If you are really looking for advice, then shut your colored leds and clip on a white light , take a normal pic.....
Its really annoying otherwise....

Dan789

Dan789

Hey growers , i been noticing a lot of new growers looking for support.
Also asking a multitude of questions about the plants general health

Then , many peeps are submitting photos in deeply colored led lights , red , blue , purple ....

Yea i get it , it looks cool , like your in a black light room and everything is princes purple rain

But cant see the true leaf color or any problems associated with the natural color..
If you are really looking for advice, then shut your colored leds and clip on a white light , take a normal pic.....
Its really annoying otherwise....
Right there with you on this @dire wolf , bluple light doesn’t depict anything useful...this should be a sticky...No bluple light shots.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Its mentioned in every blurple help thread on every forum. Ignorant to post help questions like that in my opinion. Shows they didn't search too hard for the answer themselves first. Or likely read anything.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Its mentioned in every blurple help thread on every forum. Ignorant to post help questions like that in my opinion. Shows they didn't search too hard for the answer themselves first. Or likely read anything.
...or keep getting 50 conflicting different answers.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey guys , yea it used to drive me nuts mostly when people or friends would show pics of plants under high pressure sodium lights , that was around 15 years ago. I mean the llight , cast a shadow that instantly created the look of every neg health issue that exisisted, im mean i would tell people to over dose nitrogen because of yellowing and next day in sunlight or whatever light , the plant was dark olive green...

Just when i thought it couldent get any worse friends were sending pics red ... now blurple , and i know , because im just as guilty thst people see the sickly plant look like the rolling stones on stage under a disco ball or some rainbow unicorn , and they get anestitized , and think ooohh , i had a problem before , but now look , rasperry crystal sunset sherbert , just like the pic on the seed label ......i get it ,

Buy i guarantee the sound of everyone else looking at those pics and going ohhh , wtf , how the hell do i know whats wrong with your purple panty dropper ? Would be deafening......

So peeps , send out one centerfold , and send out one light of day pic

Or start a thread called "night at the disco" or rupauls "make up secrets" thread where you can show off your best dressed babies...
peace out son .........😂

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hey guys , yea it used to drive me nuts mostly when people or friends would show pics of plants under high pressure sodium lights , that was around 15 years ago. I mean the llight , cast a shadow that instantly created the look of every neg health issue that exisisted, im mean i would tell people to over dose nitrogen because of yellowing and next day in sunlight or whatever light , the plant was dark olive green...

Just when i thought it couldent get any worse friends were sending pics red ... now blurple , and i know , because im just as guilty thst people see the sickly plant look like the rolling stones on stage under a disco ball or some rainbow unicorn , and they get anestitized , and think ooohh , i had a problem before , but now look , rasperry crystal sunset sherbert , just like the pic on the seed label ......i get it ,

Buy i guarantee the sound of everyone else looking at those pics and going ohhh , wtf , how the hell do i know whats wrong with your purple panty dropper ? Would be deafening......

So peeps , send out one centerfold , and send out one light of day pic

Or start a thread called "night at the disco" or rupauls "make up secrets" thread where you can show off your best dressed babies...
peace out son .........😂

Or use a camera flash or filter to cut through the purple or in my case red.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I think it's because they also have their magic butter machine in there cooking up some good stuff. 😈

dire wolf

dire wolf

There ya go , best of both worlds...
Now thats eye candy .....

Top Bottom