If I use poop in my soil, am I smoking and eating poop?

• Thread starter Oregon Panda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

-1 for eating and smoking poop.

Now we just have to wait for the chem crowd to pop on in here prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that we are, in fact, eating and smoking the bootydoo. Thats the taste that soil growers love!

ttystikk

ttystikk

You wanna talk shit, fella? Let's talk about aquaponics! LOL

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Notice the only people that will say no use the shit

no pun intended.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Notice the only people that will say no use the shit

no pun intended.
And every botanist in the world :D

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

And every botanist in the world :D

View attachment 329380
Pretty sure you gotta know how to walk into a barnes a noble store with cash for those, not be a botanist. Just sayin

No disrespect, but I've heard this from people that run 100+ light warehouses, and have the funds and means to do the research. Just cause I can't explain not prove doesn't mean it isn't going on? That's simply ignorant.

And all of you talkin ago have read books. WOW. Can be a real contribution from you all!! Hahahaha. Make sure you say who wrote what you're writing so it's Jo plagiarism.

And frankly I'm going to take advice from a multi million dollar grow over someone w an attitude that has torn down from broad mites multiple times in the single year,

The force needs to be balanced hahaha

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Pretty sure you gotta know how to walk into a barnes a noble store with cash for those, not be a botanist. Just sayin

No disrespect, but I've heard this from people that run 100+ light warehouses, and have the funds and means to do the research. Just cause I can't explain not prove doesn't mean it isn't going on? That's simply ignorant.

And all of you talkin ago have read books. WOW. Can be a real contribution from you all!! Hahahaha. Make sure you say who wrote what you're writing so it's Jo plagiarism.

And frankly I'm going to take advice from a multi million dollar grow over someone w an attitude that has torn down from broad mites multiple times in the single year,

Your a clown first of all. Second when did I say I was a botanist? Third you don't even know the difference between North and South Korea and fourth your a little kid who likes to argue for the sake of arguing.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty

If any of the bottles that get poured onto soil or any medium transferred the smell of those ingredients to your finished bud NOBODY would be using anything other than parfume and shit...lol

The natural way for plants to feed is water running off of rocks creating mineral availability and poop creating nutrient cycling. Now why don't my tomatoes taste like rocks and poop or my blueberries or strawberries...lol

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Oh I don't know the difference between north and South Korea, whoops guess I don't know how to grow.

Yes. Dispensaries have beasters. But not all of em. You're dumb.

If Im a troll then good. Fck you all anyways, you troll everyone else but becomes a fck in mob cause you're all together.

Keep smoking your bios kiddos!! Tastes grrrrrreeeeeaaatttt!!!!

This place is worse than a forum for prosecuting attorneys. Hahahaha.

Get off you high horses and learn a thing or two.

Funny- okay the what about obsoul33ts Gatorade method??? Prove to me how your shit will taste like riptide rush when put in but not poop.

Serious guys. YOU grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom