If I use poop in my soil, am I smoking and eating poop?

• Thread starter Oregon Panda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm waiting on a fresh batch right now..been following the dog around for days. I gotta get that GSC back, I like to call it girl scat cookies, mmm
I just cackled, completely out loud.

I love all the Cheech & Chong references you guys are making. Another favorite--Sister Mary Elephant. Class. Class! CLASS! :D

Classic, I'm not quite getting the logic. Some of these guys you're referencing spend stupid amounts of money to grow something that could, and should, cost a fraction of what they're spending to grow it. I'm including many MMJ growers in this circle, not just the people meeting the black market demand. It makes no sense to me, though, because I then look at production food farmers. The plant is not all that different from other plants in terms of its needs and requirements, why should it be that much more expensive to grow? I've actually lost count of all the people I know who set out to be one of those growers, who then went on to lose their shirts.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Oh I don't know the difference between north and South Korea, whoops guess I don't know how to grow.

Yes. Dispensaries have beasters. But not all of em. You're dumb.

If Im a troll then good. Fck you all anyways, you troll everyone else but becomes a fck in mob cause you're all together.

Keep smoking your bios kiddos!! Tastes grrrrrreeeeeaaatttt!!!!

This place is worse than a forum for prosecuting attorneys. Hahahaha.

Get off you high horses and learn a thing or two.

Funny- okay the what about obsoul33ts Gatorade method??? Prove to me how your shit will taste like riptide rush when put in but not poop.

Serious guys. YOU grow up.
Do you have anything to teach?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Back in high school when I had a lil closet grow indoors, I used to make blueberry smoothies for my plants towards the peak and through flushing. Never translated the blueberry flavor over, as much as I wanted it still didn't.

SunGrown

SunGrown

this thread has no real point anymore, so I will add to what seamaiden said a bit, it shouldn't be about the amount of money put into a grow, it should be about the amount of meds you get out.

I will not be stupid and contribute to the nonsense anymore than this post, then I will not post in this topic again, but I can tell you my grows cost me a ridiculously small amount of money and I get a ridiculously good amount of meds. I will not say the amount of either because I am not dumb enough to do so, my ego is just fine.

and FWIW, I use chemicals and organics.

This conversation and the ones contributing nothing but trying to feed their own egos need to really learn to take shit with a grain of salt. This is the internet, I can only imagine what some of you are like in real life.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

So first off Poo is everywhere. You breath it you eat it and so on.
Every time you smell someone's fart u just gulped down a batch of their shit. Plain and simple.
Poop can impregnate certain crops and is impossible to just wash off in some types of fruit or produce.
This is why when we have migrant farmers crapping in the fields next to or on top of our food sources we end up with a small outbreak.(and FWIW im not trying to talk shit about any migrant workers so STFU)
Poop Is good and it is bad. People poop is bad, and animal poop is god- So long as it has been allowed to breakdown into a stable fertilizer first. If you are concerned about contracting any of the many diseases that come from fecal matter then avoid using it on or close to your fruit or edible portion of your crop.
This is alot easier to do in a small grow or garden than on a multi-hundred acre farm.

But to answer the OP ? directly... Its hard to say depending on what type of fert was used and how it was used- If you are smoking or ingesting any poop.

PnL

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
IMAG0779

No "Poop" flavor or aroma over here, just sayin.
Motiv

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

That's f

I love all the Cheech & Chong references you guys are making. Another favorite--Sister Mary Elephant. Class. Class! CLASS! :D

Classic, I'm not quite getting the logic. Some of these guys you're referencing spend stupid amounts of money to grow something that could, and should, cost a fraction of what they're spending to grow it. I'm including many MMJ growers in this circle, not just the people meeting the black market demand. It makes no sense to me, though, because I then look at production food farmers. The plant is not all that different from other plants in terms of its needs and requirements, why should it be that much more expensive to grow? I've actually lost count of all the people I know who set out to be one of those growers, who then went on to lose their shirts.
And that's fine. My original intent wasn't or you to understand sea maiden. Speaking my experiences.

Baba, hard to say anything when everything is critiqued. Sorry you're not listening bro!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Back in high school when I had a lil closet grow indoors, I used to make blueberry smoothies for my plants towards the peak and through flushing. Never translated the blueberry flavor over, as much as I wanted it still didn't.
No, but you were probably giving them secondary plant metabolites, and what would be found in the fruit would be different from what's found in the root, the main stalk, petioles, leaves and flowers.

Back when I tried to do a little closet grow I used a 100W incandescent bulb. It didn't make it, so I thought it was basically some kind of voodoo. Even after growing and cultivating all the things I have over my life, my husband had to push me to get me to try growing pot, had to push hard, finally used the finances card (that one always works with me, I'm fuckin' cheap)(not 'stick a lump o' coal up her ass and you'll get a diamond' cheap, though). Of course, that was way before Prop 215 passed, too.
learned a long time ago to be careful and not to over-do feeds with guano..can definitely taste it in the end product
Plus, it's just a waste.
this thread has no real point anymore, so I will add to what seamaiden said a bit, it shouldn't be about the amount of money put into a grow, it should be about the amount of meds you get out.

I will not be stupid and contribute to the nonsense anymore than this post, then I will not post in this topic again, but I can tell you my grows cost me a ridiculously small amount of money and I get a ridiculously good amount of meds. I will not say the amount of either because I am not dumb enough to do so, my ego is just fine.

and FWIW, I use chemicals and organics.

This conversation and the ones contributing nothing but trying to feed their own egos need to really learn to take shit with a grain of salt. This is the internet, I can only imagine what some of you are like in real life.
Funny you should mention salt.

Last year I started using a little Sea-90, and with TWO foliar applications was able to stop blossom end rot in my tomatoes, squash and peppers COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY. You have no idea how much Ca, and in varying forms, I've been using trying to stop the BER. I'd also been an incredible pain in my poor husband's butt for getting the irrigation just perfect. Our tomatoes never cracked, but they still had BER pretty bad, and I had to throw away a lot of other produce due to it, too. Two foliar applications of Sea-90@1tsp/gal did it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
And that's fine. My original intent wasn't or you to understand sea maiden. Speaking my experiences.
Ah, perhaps I misunderstood this previous post, then. Was there something you did want others to understand by it? I'm just trying to pick up what you're puttin' down here, ya dig?
Pretty sure you gotta know how to walk into a barnes a noble store with cash for those, not be a botanist. Just sayin

No disrespect, but I've heard this from people that run 100+ light warehouses, and have the funds and means to do the research. Just cause I can't explain not prove doesn't mean it isn't going on? That's simply ignorant.

And all of you talkin ago have read books. WOW. Can be a real contribution from you all!! Hahahaha. Make sure you say who wrote what you're writing so it's Jo plagiarism.

And frankly I'm going to take advice from a multi million dollar grow over someone w an attitude that has torn down from broad mites multiple times in the single year,

The force needs to be balanced hahaha

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

[quote="Pancho-N-Lefty, post: 1089014, member: 30982" ...People poop is bad, and animal poop is god...
PnL[/quote]

ah shit PNL making this religous! thats right folks, u better say a prayer before you use that bat shit!

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

If any of the bottles that get poured onto soil or any medium transferred the smell of those ingredients to your finished bud NOBODY would be using anything other than parfume and shit...lol

The natural way for plants to feed is water running off of rocks creating mineral availability and poop creating nutrient cycling. Now why don't my tomatoes taste like rocks and poop or my blueberries or strawberries...lol
Because their from the aliens!(Spongebob Voice)

ttystikk

ttystikk

Oh yeah, I love it when someone cocks a skeptical eyebrow at some of the insanity in the indoor growing industry and says in effect, "are you kidding?! Its space, nutrition, climate and lighting requirements almost exactly match a common tomato plants'! Why am I spending over 100 times as much on 'hydro'?!"

And here is where my own life's work beckons; I aim to make it price competitive to grow inside. Tall order, but I think that intelligent investigation in this space will produce some dazzling breakthroughs. It may not be the next Internet, but it will will definitely be something that ordinary people can sink their teeth into!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom