If I use poop in my soil, am I smoking and eating poop?

• Thread starter Oregon Panda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Doesnt anyone take big shitz anymore?

DSC00380

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

That shitty quantity had the funk like no other strain I grew. Someday I will have a camera that can focus on the trichomes and you guys will see the big shiny buds I love so much.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
That shitty quantity had the funk like no other strain I grew. Someday I will have a camera that can focus on the trichomes and you guys will see the big shiny buds I love so much.
Just a motto i live (grow) by bro (quality over quantity), no dis on your big colas whatsoever. I too need a better cam, using a phone cam over here, lol. Dig the brew bottle for size comp in your pic too, ive taken many pics with same tool for scale. nice touch! Cheers O.P!
Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Buncha fecal matter. Have fun w that pink lung.

Pepsi challenge coming.
Haha, yup, look forward to it bro.
Be sure to clean your piece though, wouldn't want the resin from my feces flavored flowers you got yesterday to alter the plastic poop flavor of yours ;) hahaha.
Feel better brother. Rap soon! M

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

All I tasted was the 3 year cure. Hahahahaha

And nah we are "a" and "b" in it to people and let then choose. All our snob friends

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
All I tasted was the 3 year cure. Hahahahaha

And nah we are "a" and "b" in it to people and let then choose. All our snob friends

Lmao @ "3 year cure", feels that long, damn. sounds like a plan duder!

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

How can anyone be like this? Your really think you will get a disease from smoking soil grown?

All while you kill the planet with your coal and gasoline powered ops.

Classic... Are you a Reagan era republican?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Hey
How can anyone be like this? Your really think you will get a disease from smoking soil grown?

All while you kill the planet with your coal and gasoline powered ops.

Classic... Are you a Reagan era republican?
Oregon you're good at manipulating what is said to make it sound very demeaning and... Well fucked.

Straighten your shit out dude. What does anything I've said have to do with Reagan,

And what did I ever say about disease??

Grow the fuck up punk and get w the conversation r start another thread with your bullshit.

Coal and gas???? What the fuck are you smokin it ain't weed.

If you have no sin cast stones otherwise go hang out with rosey palm and her five sisters, you sound like you could use the attention.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

I wonder what powers your 100 light guru grows? Solar? Maybe geo-thermal? Nah man.
"Pink lung" sounds like a disease to me.
Your bullheaded nature is what made me assume Reagen and republican both.

Yeah I'm good at manipulating words, its arguing 101. I got with the conversation by creating it, really just for you.
Your responding to a troll thread dud. One custom crafted for your eyes only.

If you didnt talk so much shit on shit this wouldnt have happened. If you had posted a credible source, this never would have happened.

Even with it spelled out for you, you'll still keep responding.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

It was credited and was followed immediately by said poster who I got info from w a post.

Glad you're good at arguing. Sorry I've applied myself elsewhere in life.

But hey it's all good broseph. We can drink some natty lights and fist pump into the sunset. I'm on your level

Dude I'm down for trollin all day I'm under my bridge right now don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom