If I use poop in my soil, am I smoking and eating poop?

• Thread starter Oregon Panda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
It was credited and was followed immediately by said poster who I got info from w a post.

Glad you're good at arguing. Sorry I've applied myself elsewhere in life.

But hey it's all good broseph. We can drink some natty lights and fist pump into the sunset. I'm on your level

Dude I'm down for trollin all day I'm under my bridge right now don't worry.

You really didn't realize he was trapping you? Haha come on...it was so obvious. How's Cabana working out :D

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Hahahahaha. Yeah I guess the Internet is where you're growin the weed huh??

How's the broad mites and tear downs working out??? If you having grow problems I feel bad for you son, got 99 problems and none of your fucked up shit aint one.

How many crops you gotten in this year? Yeah you're indoor right?? Just wonderin

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Trollolol

Mission accomplished. (DING! A bush era republican, of course!)

Dont be mad bro. There are plenty of threads dedicated to eradicating mites CR, let me know if your having trouble finding them.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Yeah the ones like you. You've gone fully off subject to try an attack me, while I'm sitting here Rollin laughing dude. Hahahaha I hope you don't re create. Human or seed. Nough said

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Hahahahaha. Yeah I guess the Internet is where you're growin the weed huh??

How's the broad mites and tear downs working out??? If you having grow problems I feel bad for you son, got 99 problems and none of your fucked up shit aint one.

How many crops you gotten in this year? Yeah you're indoor right?? Just wonderin

Who are you Whack Z...Jay Zs 12 year old white cousin?

I got broad mites once last year. I'm two weeks into flowering my 3rd crop...you seem to be confusing me with someone else little man.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

I don't even have to try. Your still going. Its like I literally control you at this point.

Its not off topic because the topic was specifically to rustle your jimmies. You still dont even understand.

While you spew your hateful garbage and infect your soul with negativity, I'm just passin time. you cant even make your own troll thread, you have to hijack mine to pick on someone about something that happened a fuckin year ago. LOL@U
Babby

Babby's first troll? I think so.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Yeah the ones like you. You've gone fully off subject to try an attack me, while I'm sitting here Rollin laughing dude. Hahahaha I hope you don't re create. Human or seed. Nough said

Hey little man I think the word you were looking for is "procreate".

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Who are you Whack Z...Jay Zs 12 year old white cousin?

I got broad mites once last year. I'm two weeks into flowering my 3rd crop...you seem to be confusing me with someone else little man.

whooa there easy on the Z's man... :cigar:

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

5 pages in and no anti poop theory conspirators (basically just Classic Remix...) have provided any evidence in the poop eating debacle. I think this thread can be closed. The answer is NO.

If you spray poop on your plants before harvest, of course there is going to be poop... Do we really need to educate people on something so basic? If I put my hand on my face, its on my face. Thats the level the anti-poopers are on. That is literally what the study CR was talking about said, its fucking mind blowing. "We found poop on the plants after they were sprayed with poop before testing." NO FUCKING SHIT! LMAO

Thread complete.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

K guess I'll sit here all negative in my negative life, cause some people that have nothing better to do on a Monday afternoon than talk shit and "think" you're actually in control or something.

Back to my shitty life...damn it sucks!!!

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

lol u mad bro.

1 bud and a hut in the dark, thats all you can afford after feeding your trophy.

Try harder.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

CR, u aint got shit on me homie.

My dope ass whip
Z6

My TOP Shelf Super Lemon Haze
Zzz

My fly assss bitch
Zz

and the bitching view...
Zzzz

Thats how we do it were im from!....

this thread has gone to SHIT.... but it sure makes me laugh :jimlad:

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Making my 3 day tea. I don't add the EWC until after the first 24 hours. Getting ready to add the EWC now and brew an additional 24 hours :D if there's room lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom