If its not Organic! 100% its just any other drug

• Thread starter jollycanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongstar

bongstar

What kind of nutritional value are you trying to get out of weed you smoke?
Besides smoking i juice cannabis leaves, make full spectrum oils for pain balms, skin cancer treatment, muscle spasams, and a multitude of other uses. This is another reason i choose organic. The nutritional content not just the THC and cannabinoid content Play a role in healing. Have you ever juiced or read about juicing cannabis? Its amazing its like wheat grass on roids. Of course you dont want to juice leaves coated in pesticides and or moldicides, or plants loaded with systemic poisons. Another reason i choose organic.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Besides smoking i juice cannabis leaves, make full spectrum oils for pain balms, skin cancer treatment, muscle spasams, and a multitude of other uses. This is another reason i choose organic. The nutritional content not just the THC and cannabinoid content Play a role in healing. Have you ever juiced or read about juicing cannabis? Its amazing its like wheat grass on roids. Of course you dont want to juice leaves coated in pesticides and or moldicides, or plants loaded with systemic poisons. Another reason i choose organic.
So can you explain the difference in organic nutrients and so called synthetic (actually inorganic) nutrients?

Cause honestly I don't think you have a clue.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Have you had tissue tests done to prove your conclusion?

When you do get a heavy metal test done so you can see how unhealthy organic inputs can be.

In my opinion the best meds would be grown with more control on what gets in the plant. Marijuana is an accumulator plant. It will uptake good and bad elements.

Shame fad and myth rule weed growing.

And i have never used any poisons in my grow. Why do you think not going organic means someone would poison their crop.

Also the strongest weed i have smoked in 37 years was skunk 6 grown fully hydro (water culture) with peters nutrients.

Tested clean for the cali med market in around 2003.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Have you had tissue tests done to prove your conclusion?

When you do get a heavy metal test done so you can see how unhealthy organic inputs can be.

In my opinion the best meds would be grown with more control on what gets in the plant. Marijuana is an accumulator plant. It will uptake good and bad elements.

Shame fad and myth rule weed growing.

And i have never used any poisons in my grow. Why do you think not going organic means someone would poison their crop.

Also the strongest weed i have smoked in 37 years was skunk 6 grown fully hydro (water culture) with peters nutrients.

Tested clean for the cali med market in around 2003.
You know the funny part is that organic or inorganic fertilizer applied... They both are the same. Organic nutrients need to be broken down by bacteria which results in the organic nutrients being broken down into inorganic nutrients by the bacteria. In the end the difference really is about the soil health and not the plant at all, it's simply an availability difference. Organic is sustainable and inorganic is not so much imo because of this availability difference.

No do some of the bacteria and fungi form symbiotic relationships... Absolutely but by no means does it make a plant toxic or bad to lack these relationships.

B

Burned Haze

not sayig you cant grow organics and it’s #1 but
Npk is npk but there’s benefit to both and cons as well, hints why most lines run Inless pure hydro run 50-75% synthetic and then rest organic ( cause organics still has its place and organics pgr is only way)

for example of a great organics is kelp and alfalfa (triacontanol)

I grow super soil with bennie + fungi and lasagna feeding schedule and all organics outdoors but indoors it’s 70% synthetics & 30% organics and bennies/fungi brews every 7 days

benefit is to use salt acceptable beneficial Bacteria and fungi so they can handle both organics and synthetics

Last edited by a moderator:
bongstar

bongstar

I never said anyone used poision. I said it isnt a good idea to juice cannabis leaves that contain systemic poisons.or other pesticides and moldicides. I dont know what you use and never assumed what you used. Let me say it again as i have many times. Its common and simple knowledge that organic amendment's need to be broken down into ionized nutrients to be able to be used by the plants. The uptake of ionized nutrients is just on small part of plant development. The extremely complicated processes of decomposition creates secondary metabolites. And the the symbiotic relationship of these metabolites play a major role in the different outcome of synthetic and organic grows, along with countless other complicated processes that im not going to delineate in this post.You can inject vitamin c or eat an orange wich has benifical symbiotic actions which cant be denied. Ill eat yge orange. Which part dont i understand ? The part about how uronic componds and humic acids through electrostatic bonds stabilize myxomycetetes, azotobacters, and actinomycetes into aggregates? The part about the creation of humic in the presence of calcuim creates calcium humate? Need i go on, Look just because i choose organic dosent make me a uneducated hippie. Im fully aware of how synthetic and organic nutrients work in plant growth. What im intrested in is the diffrent results they each create and the reasons behind this. If any one would like to discuss the reasons lets do so instead of assuming and slandering.

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I never said anyone used poision. I said it isnt a good idea to juice cannabis leaves that contain systemic poisons.or other pesticides and moldicides. I dont know what you use and never assumed wgat you used. Let me say it again as i have many times. Its common and simple knowledge that organic amendment's need to be broken down into ionized nutrients to be able to be used by the plants. The uptake of ionized nutrients is just on small part of plant development. The extremely complicated processes of decomposition creates secondary metabolites witch play a major role in plant development. You can inject vitamin c or eat an orange wich has benifical symbiotic actions wich cant be denied. Wich part dont i understand ? The part about how uronic componds and humic acids through electrostatic bonds stabilize myxomycetetes, azotobacters, and actinomycetes into aggregates? The part about the creation of humic in tge presence if calcuim creates calcium humate? Need i go on, Look just because i choose organic dosent make me a uneducated hippie. Im fully aware of how synthetic and organic nutrients work in plant growth. What im intrested in is the diffrent results they each create and the reasons behind this. If any one would like to discuss the reasons lets do so instead of assuming and slandering.
Fair enough... So you will agree the difference of organic and inorganic nutrient supply has no negative consequences, poisons, toxins etc over eachother if both sources are clean. As to the benefits of symbiotic relationships I don't think anyone here will dispute the fact they play a role in plant health and various compounds the plant will produce.

However in terms of what the general purpose of growing cannabis is... It does not have an effect on the thc content. And I would say if we are splitting hairs that thin on the amount of difference made it's almost negligible.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I never said anyone used poision. I said it isnt a good idea to juice cannabis leaves that contain systemic poisons.or other pesticides and moldicides. I dont know what you use and never assumed wgat you used. Let me say it again as i have many times. Its common and simple knowledge that organic amendment's need to be broken down into ionized nutrients to be able to be used by the plants. The uptake of ionized nutrients is just on small part of plant development. The extremely complicated processes of decomposition creates secondary metabolites witch play a major role in plant development. You can inject vitamin c or eat an orange wich has benifical symbiotic actions wich cant be denied. Wich part dont i understand ? The part about how uronic componds and humic acids through electrostatic bonds stabilize myxomycetetes, azotobacters, and actinomycetes into aggregates? The part about the creation of humic in tge presence if calcuim creates calcium humate? Need i go on, Look just because i choose organic dosent make me a uneducated hippie. Im fully aware of how synthetic and organic nutrients work in plant growth. What im intrested in is the diffrent results they each create and the reasons behind this. If any one would like to discuss the reasons lets do so instead of assuming and slandering.

I wrote my post the way i wrote it because of the way you came off. We didnt assume anything you made assumptive remarks.

I know the plant science too. And reaults are mostly inconclusive to results between organic and inorganic. And i prefer the word natural as organic is referring to a horrible earth damaging industry. These organic inputs come from quite unregulated processes all over the world.

That said I like organic soil very much. I am actually going to grow in pro mix hp with dyna grow after 5 years of growing in ammended potting soil and natural based plant food.

So i can again compare my results like you said.

Hope we got the snarkiness out of the way. ;-)

bongstar

bongstar

So can you explain the difference in organic nutrients and so called synthetic (actually inorganic) nutrients?

Cause honestly I don't think you have a clue.
I never said anyone used poision. I said it isnt a good idea to juice cannabis leaves that contain systemic poisons.or other pesticides and moldicides. I dont know what you use and never assumed what you used. Let me say it again as i have many times. Its common and simple knowledge that organic amendment's need to be broken down into ionized nutrients to be able to be used by the plants. The uptake of ionized nutrients is just on small part of plant development. The extremely complicated processes of decomposition creates secondary metabolites. And the the symbiotic relationship of these metabolites play a major role in the different outcome of synthetic and organic grows, along with countless other complicated processes that im not going to delineate in this post.You can inject vitamin c or eat an orange wich has benifical symbiotic actions which cant be denied. Ill eat yge orange. Which part dont i understand ? The part about how uronic componds and humic acids through electrostatic bonds stabilize myxomycetetes, azotobacters, and actinomycetes into aggregates? The part about the creation of humic in the presence of calcuim creates calcium humate? Need i go on, Look just because i choose organic dosent make me a uneducated hippie. Im fully aware of how synthetic and organic nutrients work in plant growth. What im intrested in is the diffrent results they each create and the reasons behind this. If any one would like to discuss the reasons lets do so instead of assuming and slandering. I dont assume what you know or dont as you shouldnt I.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I never said anyone used poision. I said it isnt a good idea to juice cannabis leaves that contain systemic poisons.or other pesticides and moldicides. I dont know what you use and never assumed what you used. Let me say it again as i have many times. Its common and simple knowledge that organic amendment's need to be broken down into ionized nutrients to be able to be used by the plants. The uptake of ionized nutrients is just on small part of plant development. The extremely complicated processes of decomposition creates secondary metabolites. And the the symbiotic relationship of these metabolites play a major role in the different outcome of synthetic and organic grows, along with countless other complicated processes that im not going to delineate in this post.You can inject vitamin c or eat an orange wich has benifical symbiotic actions which cant be denied. Ill eat yge orange. Which part dont i understand ? The part about how uronic componds and humic acids through electrostatic bonds stabilize myxomycetetes, azotobacters, and actinomycetes into aggregates? The part about the creation of humic in the presence of calcuim creates calcium humate? Need i go on, Look just because i choose organic dosent make me a uneducated hippie. Im fully aware of how synthetic and organic nutrients work in plant growth. What im intrested in is the diffrent results they each create and the reasons behind this. If any one would like to discuss the reasons lets do so instead of assuming and slandering. I dont assume what you know or dont as you shouldnt I.
Again my copy pasted response. And I do have to say sir it's nice to see someone with some actual knowledge but if we are being honest there is nothing wrong with either nutrient if they are clean... Plenty of tainted organic ferts out there and plenty of tainted inorganic nutrients... I think we can agree that the most important thing is a clean source of nutrients.

Now the copy paste from the last time I replied.

Fair enough... So you will agree the difference of organic and inorganic nutrient supply has no negative consequences, poisons, toxins etc over eachother if both sources are clean. As to the benefits of symbiotic relationships I don't think anyone here will dispute the fact they play a role in plant health and various compounds the plant will produce.

However in terms of what the general purpose of growing cannabis is... It does not have an effect on the thc content. And I would say if we are splitting hairs that thin on the amount of difference made it's almost negligible.

bongstar

bongstar

yes i absoultly agree Synth nutrients dont creat poison. And thats the source organic or synth are critical. But in my experience they create a product that has a different taste and look than that of pure organic. I prefer the flavor of organicly grown cannabis and food. If the taste and look is different so are other compounds besides flavinoids and terps. If terps can be affected so can other parts of the plant. Not poison By any means but maybe excess unwanted compounds and lack of desired ones seem to result in the difference seen in product created in synthetic fert programs. It seems To me to also be related to the lack of soil complexity (polypeptides, aliphatic groups, lignin, polysaccharides, and the list goes on) that plays a role in the differing results.

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

yes i absoultly agree Synth nutrients dont creat poison. And tgats the source organic or synth are critical. But in my experience they create a product that has a different taste and look than that of pure organic. I prefer the flavor of organicly grown cannabis and food. If the taste and look is different so are other compounds besides flavinoids and terps. If terps can be affected so can other parts of the plant. Not poison By any means but maybe excess unwanted compounds and lack of desired ones seem to result in the difference seen in product created in synthetic fert programs. It seems To me to also be related to the lack of soil complexity (polypeptides, aliphatic groups, lignin, polysaccharides, and the list goes on) that plays a role in the differing results.
I would attribute common excess uptake of nutrients to the shear availability of of them. So that's more grower error. Can be done in organics also but less common I would say.

I agree Terps and flavonoids and other compounds can differ but that's also inclusive of different organic grows and mixes. I would say different yes... But different isn't lesser imo.

I think it has alot more to do with growers over ferting and the imbalances in nutrients I would say seen a lot more often with inorganic nutrients. I 100% feel very strongly that either will produce top notch products and it's more so grower related issues in proper use of either ferts that will make the most impact.

I guess I'm saying I don't think one produces necessarily a better product but different and inorganic nutes are easier to fuck up impacting this.

Now I don't know all the exact numbers or compounds that the microbiology affect. I don't think anyone does although science is getting there. But I feel like the difference would be almost negligible and I don't believe someone could taste the difference if both grows are done well.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

yes i absoultly agree Synth nutrients dont creat poison. And thats the source organic or synth are critical. But in my experience they create a product that has a different taste and look than that of pure organic. I prefer the flavor of organicly grown cannabis and food. If the taste and look is different so are other compounds besides flavinoids and terps. If terps can be affected so can other parts of the plant. Not poison By any means but maybe excess unwanted compounds and lack of desired ones seem to result in the difference seen in product created in synthetic fert programs. It seems To me to also be related to the lack of soil complexity (polypeptides, aliphatic groups, lignin, polysaccharides, and the list goes on) that plays a role in the differing results.

I have read and thought about this a lot over the last few years and i have come to a different conclusion.

I think the abundant and diverse micro nutrients in soil with amendments are responsible for any perceived differences.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have read and thought about this a lot over the last few years and i have come to a different conclusion.

I think the abundant and diverse micro nutrients in soil with amendments are responsible for any perceived differences.
That's a very good point. Water source may also add to that. For instance your well water. Especially in terms of micros which are used in such small amounts

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

What is up with this organic hype ? I understand the need to want to eliminate toxins and heavy metals etc. but I feel like a lot of people doing organic don't even understand the concept of sourcing. Opinionated organic growers will argue day and night with synthetic growers yet do not question the methods in which their organic supplies are being processed. Exp. destruction of peat moss bogs in Florida. Organic is not as sustainable. Can we also give context to this argument.
I assume OP is talking about salt fertilizers back in the day.
Honestly, if you're not using heavy pesticides, and questionable additives, why even fuss. I might not have the best fertilizers, but at least it's agriculture grade and it won't test for heavy metals 🙄

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

I need to add. Organics done properly, needs an understanding of microbiology. I don't care if you add mycorrhizae to your soil, and make a super foamy compost tea, it is a beast of it's own, and cheers to those who do it properly. Now can we stop comparing shit all the time and learn to embrace each as a tool in the cannabis growing arsenal ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I need to add. Organics done properly, needs an understanding of microbiology. I don't care if you add mycorrhizae to your soil, and make a super foamy compost tea, it is a beast of it's own, and cheers to those who do it properly. Now can we stop comparing shit all the time and learn to embrace each as a tool in the cannabis growing arsenal ?
Well said. We all on the same team here.

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Well said. We all on the same team here.
were all on here because were fed up with laws a regulations, done with sketchy, sub par quality bud. We are here to grow the real dank, so lets keep eyes on the prize. Growing the best bud we possibly can

Latest posts

Top Bottom