If its not Organic! 100% its just any other drug

• Thread starter jollycanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
I can tell even if they are really pro and spray and flush at the right times. I still get a crash.

That was said in the very first post of this thread. My apologies on not realizing it was not you that said it, bongstar

You know the funny part is that organic or inorganic fertilizer applied... They both are the same. Organic nutrients need to be broken down by bacteria which results in the organic nutrients being broken down into inorganic nutrients by the bacteria. In the end the difference really is about the soil health and not the plant at all, it's simply an availability difference. Organic is sustainable and inorganic is not so much imo because of this availability difference.

No do some of the bacteria and fungi form symbiotic relationships... Absolutely but by no means does it make a plant toxic or bad to lack these relationships.

^^ this x1000. At the end of the day the plant is consuming what is biologically available to it: molecules that are (in)organic. Whether the original source was some composted banana peels and leaves, digested by some microbiosphere, or a salt manufactured in a lab, the plant couldn't care less so long it can consume it.

This thread has digressed far from the original discussion, and that's when I bow out as I'm not hear to talk about burritos. I'm here to discuss science and biology; foodstuffs have nothing to do with this context. Bringing such a topic into a near academic level conversation borders on gaslighting, and destroys any credibility of the discussion. Just saying. Take senses out of it and only bring forth empirical evidence.

I contend that on a small scale, organic farming is great. I use it in my veggie and flower gardens. The fruits are incredible, and the flowers glorious, I won't argue that. Can't say I couldn't produce the same in hydro, though, with the added benefit of a more rapid cycle which would potentially lead to an additional harvest in a season on top of double the weight.

When it comes to cannabis, if iit's being used to supply medicine to vulnerable people, the choice should always be to grow in a fully controlled environment where the exact inputs are known and documented, and every variable is controlled. This will enable to producer to eliminate most, if not all, potential pathogens, achieve maximum yields and potency, and produce the prettiest, most frosty, most terpene filled plants possible in the shortest period of time between harvests.

For that, outdoor organic simply leaves too much in the air to be comfortable sending samples out to be tested and come back clean. I simply can not see how one could even feel comfortable standing on such an Ivory tower without having any way, other than some lab (that can be bought) throw them some piece of paper saying "sure, it's clean." I just don't agree. Pharmaceutical labs regulate every stage of the process for drug production for a reason. If cannabis is to be used for medicinal purposes, it should be the same.

As mimed said, cannabis growing is overrun with this shame culture and it's got to stop if we ever expect to be taken seriously at the global level. Each method has its place, but taking claim to some veganic, hippie mentality will do nothing to achieve those goals.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That was said in the very first post of this thread. My apologies on not realizing it was not you that said it, bongstar

^^ this x1000. At the end of the day the plant is consuming what is biologically available to it: molecules that are (in)organic. Whether the original source was some composted banana peels and leaves, digested by some microbiosphere, or a salt manufactured in a lab, the plant couldn't care less so long it can consume it.

This thread has digressed far from the original discussion, and that's when I bow out as I'm not hear to talk about burritos. I'm here to discuss science and biology; foodstuffs have nothing to do with this context. Bringing such a topic into a near academic level conversation borders on gaslighting, and destroys any credibility of the discussion. Just saying. Take senses out of it and only bring forth empirical evidence.

I contend that on a small scale, organic farming is great. I use it in my veggie and flower gardens. The fruits are incredible, and the flowers glorious, I won't argue that. Can't say I couldn't produce the same in hydro, though, with the added benefit of a more rapid cycle which would potentially lead to an additional harvest in a season on top of double the weight.

When it comes to cannabis, if iit's being used to supply medicine to vulnerable people, the choice should always be to grow in a fully controlled environment where the exact inputs are known and documented, and every variable is controlled. This will enable to producer to eliminate most, if not all, potential pathogens, achieve maximum yields and potency, and produce the prettiest, most frosty, most terpene filled plants possible in the shortest period of time between harvests.

For that, outdoor organic simply leaves too much in the air to be comfortable sending samples out to be tested and come back clean. I simply can not see how one could even feel comfortable standing on such an Ivory tower without having any way, other than some lab (that can be bought) throw them some piece of paper saying "sure, it's clean." I just don't agree. Pharmaceutical labs regulate every stage of the process for drug production for a reason. If cannabis is to be used for medicinal purposes, it should be the same.

As mimed said, cannabis growing is overrun with this shame culture and it's got to stop if we ever expect to be taken seriously at the global level. Each method has its place, but taking claim to some veganic, hippie mentality will do nothing to achieve those goals.
/\/\/\ This...

bongstar

bongstar

In
I have read and thought about this a lot over the last few years and i have come to a different conclusion.

I think the abundant and diverse micro nutrients in soil with amendments are responsible for any perceived differences.
I feel that the abundance of micro nutrients definitely play a role in the differing out comes. I believe complexity of acids play a large role also acrylic acid, acrotinic, benzoic, agroceric,oxalic acid succinic,lignoeric,humoceric,paraffinic, saccharic, and many more acids i dont feel like naming that are by products of organic decomposition also alist of aldehydes like vanillialin tri-thiobenzaldahyde, salicylic aldehyde and so on. along with a wide array of amminos that im not going to list cuz it takes to much time, That promote different outcome. Its the lack of complexity in synth programs that create the discernable difference, Also like aqua man said the over feeding common in synth programs. These acids also help with metal toxicity prevention by binding with iron and stabilizing these toxic metals and ( locking them up).

Top Bottom