If you could only grow 1 indica and 1 sativa, what do you pick of each?

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radrichie61

radrichie61

Good afternoon, I am enlarging my grow and want to germ 10 sativa and 10 indica. I am going to stay classic strains, nothing new and looking at things that can handle heat and dry. I want high yield and strong, and for these don’t care on height. Just big trees. You know, who doesn’t. Going for huge plants and huge yield.

So, for hot and dry now through late July and then wet if tropical impacts, otherwise dry. Your opinion welcome…

Again, if you had to pick one strain to grow of indica and sativa in my climate, what would you grow?

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Sativa - Sour Diesel
Indica - Mendo Purps
hybrid - AK47

Cypress66

Cypress66

Good afternoon, I am enlarging my grow and want to germ 10 sativa and 10 indica. I am going to stay classic strains, nothing new and looking at things that can handle heat and dry. I want high yield and strong, and for these don’t care on height. Just big trees. You know, who doesn’t. Going for huge plants and huge yield.

So, for hot and dry now through late July and then wet if tropical impacts, otherwise dry. Your opinion welcome…

Again, if you had to pick one strain to grow of indica and sativa in my climate, what would you grow?
Black domina is a good indica to grow. You can get it from a few different seed banks. I got mine from a seed bank from speed seeds. Who are a Spanish dealer. They are a good germination seed. For me that is. The first seed bank I believe is sensi seeds which will probably be the best bet. The plants are a good yeilder and they are not too big not too much of a stretch in the flower period. They are a cross with a afghan and northern lights and a hash plant with a ortega in the mix. Probably four of the best indicas there is. Very heavy. And a lovely taste of afghani. Sativa is something I want more experience with the one I have grown in a pure Sativa that is. Power plant is a good option. But I have to admit that I have grown mostly hybrid plants.. Peace ✌️

A

Alwispy

Hands down if you’re after pure genetics from god himself, anything from Shanti Baba. Super Silver Haze and Mango Haze are premo Sativa’s bar none. 😇

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Skywalker Kush (I) and Cinderella 99 (S) ... both older school classics.

Top Bottom