If you only had 1 strain to grow, and why?

• Thread starter Tron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
depends on if you like knockout or get up. ecsd, Chemdog D or og for a wake n bake, purple kush, urkle or gdp for a sleeper. Id say green cross but havent grown it myself, just smoked it so I dont know how it grows to make an educated decission.

pura

pura

aliendog, Chemdog D, aliendogv2, tahoe og kush, Chemdog #4, socal master kush ,sssdh, sfv og kush x tresdog

Venom818

Venom818

the white fire is my choice, ive got 2 phenos of her, if i had to choose 1 for all day id say the white leaning 1, the other is very fire dominant and jus knocks u out lol, the white leaner is strong as hell but u can function on it which is great, its hashy as hell, got a lemony smell coming from her and no tolerance build up that ive noticed and i smoke alot lol, can take her from 55 days too so like str8dank said jus chop down at different stages, i take her to 70days tho:)

peace hb

you may have that backwards bro the white is the indica and the fire is sativa leaning

for all day smoke i would suggest green crack not to strong sativa leaning hybrid taste's amazing and you can function

whitefire is some kill for sure but I dont know about all day smoke that shit knocks out who ever smokes it

T

Tron

"whitefire is some kill for sure but I dont know about all day smoke that shit knocks out who ever smokes it"

You know that shit is right!!!

T

Tron

The heavens have opened and it's been decided for me... Real ECSD...

dirk d

dirk d

which breeder is that from tron? CC?? i heard it has a real dank smell to it. iv been looking for that danky danky smell for awhile now.

O

ohio

Some DJ short's Blue Moonshine,Chocolope is a tasty number,and if your lucky you'll find Dumpster.To name a few.

Top Bottom