if your goal is 3 female plants

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Some environmental conditions during seedling stage seem to favor males, from my experience — particularly high heat (above the low 70s).

This could be just "bro science," I will readily admit. I can't say I kept meticulous records.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

if you have regular seeds , and your shooting for 3 female plants how many seeds would you germinate ?
I run an IBL Durban and plant 10 to hopefully get 5. I’ve gotten as many as 6 and as few as 4. Most landrace strains similar.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

if you have regular seeds , and your shooting for 3 female plants how many seeds would you germinate ?
i did 12 regulars cause none would sprout. then guess what they all did. i had to reduce them back

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'd do at min double and prob 10 to be safe. This will also allow you to pick and choose what look like the best. Then I'd clone each so you don't have to worry in the future and you have clones of each to decide the winner after harvest.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I'd do at min double and prob 10 to be safe. This will also allow you to pick and choose what look like the best. Then I'd clone each so you don't have to worry in the future and you have clones of each to decide the winner after harvest.
That’s the way you do it. Money for nothing and chicks for free.

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Oh the old dire straits loved that song in the day. 👌
You probably still do ;-). (me too)

Mark Knopfler did so many different types of music. I saw a youtube interview where he was saying he never learned to read music. He had good help then.

I think it was this one

Top Bottom