If your not sure just say your not sure

• Thread starter Steveystrappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

So I posted a picture of a plant I have flowering thinking it might possibly be a hermie. It was still very early in flower. A few people told me to throw the plant away blah blah blah. I didn't because I wasn't convinced. Turns out it's a full blown female not one male part. All I'm saying is if you don't know just day you don't know instead of getting someone to throw away a perfectly good plant before it's completely mature. Listen to your gut my fellow growers.

If your not sure just say your not sure
If your not sure just say your not sure 2
If your not sure just say your not sure 3
If your not sure just say your not sure 4
Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

Yea, idk who would say thats a hermie. Looks fine
I posted something looking a for a opinion because I thought I saw a male pollen sac growing. This was early in flower. Turns out it wasn't and just kind of looked like one.

Allegedly

Allegedly

I posted something looking a for a opinion because I thought I saw a male pollen sac growing. This was early in flower. Turns out it wasn't and just kind of looked like one.
Did you check that same spot for the pollen sack again or just decide because you have budding flowers that it wasn't a issue? I looked at the post you mean and that does look suspicious to me also. Female flowers all over doesn't mean it can't be a herm. I don't see any in the pics you posted here though to be fair. But make sure you're checking for sacs and naners if ur worried. If you find em and you still wanna flower it out just check it every day or two real good and pluck off any male parts you find.

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

I'm glad you don't have a hermie, but that pic you posted looked like it had a male flower, and you agreed with me that it looked that way.

People can only go by the pics you post. Only you have the 3D view.
I know I wasn't trying to offend anyone. It was more a learning experience

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

And trust me I've checked every node multiple times a day lol it sure looked like a male flower at first but goes to show you it's not always what it seems to be.

Top Bottom