If you're ripping... Leave your phone in your car...

• Thread starter Skoosh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skoosh

Skoosh

http://www.weedbiz.us/medical-marijuana-2/ripping-marijuana-grow-better-leave-phone-car

Ask any medical marijuana grower what their biggest fear is and you will often hear the word “ripper”. A ripper is the word used to describe the lowest form of humanity, someone that would be so completely devoid of empathy for others that they would sneak on to someone else’s property and steal medicine right out of their garden- in the best case scenario. Some rippers like to add violence to the mix so they bring guns to shoot whomever stands in their way.
Most rippers are so thoroughly destructive when they find a garden that someone’s entire livelihood is often wiped out in just a few moments, not to mention the toll it takes on those that depend on the grower to provide their medicine. To make matters worse, police are often unresponsive to the plight of growers that are trying to make a living while helping others, making it a lost cause for many growers to even bother contacting the police. So most rippers are never caught, and when they are caught it is often by the person (or friends of the person) affected by their morally reprehensible actions.

Meet Chris Mathers
marijuana-ripper-300x225.jpg

Chris Mathers is too sexy for his devil horns. Hopefully he can get some touch-up work on that prison tatt real soon.

It is a rare treat indeed then for a grower that has been ripped to find out who the offending party is. So when a Colorado garden was cut down last night it was like Christmas morning today when the grower discovered the ripper had dropped their phone at the scene of the crime. So the victim did what any reasonable person would do in the 21st century: They took to social media.

My friends outdoor was ripped last night. One of the rippers dropped his phone. Im gonna post his profile below and his buddy that was involved (found out thru reading messages) please hit me up if you know them.

chris-mathers-marijuana-ripper-300x225.jpg

Chris Mathers is too pooped to party

After this was posted this morning Facebook lit up, with helpful suggestions ranging from instructions for obtaining location information from the phone to various forms of violence that the discussion participants thought such an act merited. So needless to say, Christopher Mathers has had a bad day. At one point the grower had control of Christopher’s Facebook account, but he was able to regain control and lock the account. But not before the grower had Christopher’s address, Facebook photos and texts on the phone with names of other growers he and his friend have ripped.

As it stands it seems the decision has been made to involve the police, which will probably be in Christopher’s best interest seeing as how a Facebook posse has formed that is ready to meet out justice old-school. Hopefully the police will be responsive to the situation and prosecute Christopher Mathers and his friends, but sadly, even if the plants are located they are useless since they still had several weeks before they were finished.

I don’t want to be TOO hard on Chris, after all he is a well-respected marijuana connoisseur in Colorado. I leave you with a photo of the tasty treats Chris typically sells from his bicycle.

nasty-schwag.jpg

Some of the delicious nugs Chris Mathers peddles around town. Can you smell the diesel fuel?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Life has a funny way of sorting these things out :D He'll get his in due time in prolly more then 1 way.. I just hope we get to hear what happens and perhaps even see the carnage :D I'll admit i slow down when i see a accident on the side of the road... im a curious fellow like that..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Lets not wish for murder thats a little harsh for the crime.. a few missing teeth and some time behind bars eating rotten bolonge and ass should suit him and his friends, cops can strip every dime and piece of property they have and they really know what it feels like to have something stolen from you..

Nothing hurts worse then being told when you can and cant take a fucking dump buy a guy whos alot bigger then you.. Bones heal.. Prides a bitch.. Prison wont be nice, it wont be fun, but its a lesson befitting the crime.

WERE NOT THE CARTELS...

velocity

velocity

It appears those that are ripping just have no brains. I understand that growing so is hard that most of the population cannot do it LOL, But really to go and rip is just full on retard. Most it seems that do rip are just some of those blessed with this life because we do not live 100 years ago when most idiots didnt make it old enough to be in the gene pool. I am not saying this work of art needs death, but I wonder if he has read the 50 shades of grey prison version. BTW love those prime nugs he has selling out on the town I wonder how much dead mite/shit or other great acompiants are in it. I am sure he will get his just deserves maybe will be lucky enough and 1 of his buddy send him a plug and some soap on a rope. Yeah Dabbie you are right about having to hold it in, maybe he can find out what gangster paridise is about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom