The whole order lol I’m not talking bout a certain amount of seeds not coming up. But it’s all good credit card reverse payment problem solved. Got my chedda back

They re sent my order I planted the black widow and white widow they are growing strong. germination wasn’t my original issue with them it was the order but they made it right
That is great to hear they re-sent your seeds. They do advertise the guaranteed delivery and germination, but I feel like that's standard for seed banks, and the guarantee can be hit or miss.
I ordered several fem multi packs and had trouble germinating 3 of the strains. After a quick correspondence they resent my packs as well.

I thought about ordering the white widow, the black widow looks beautiful as well. Would be interested on how they turned out.

I ended up growing the Gold Leaf, Blue Dream, Blueberry, and Strawberry Cough. I wasn't as impressed with the Blueberry, but the Gold Leaf and Strawberry cough were incredible.
I couldn't believe how big the Gold Leaf outgrew everything and started to be too top heavy for the trellis I did have.
20191105_082301.jpg

The Strawberry Cough is still the best tasting product I have.
20191116_144752.jpg

Overall I want to order with them again. Have you tried many other seed sellers? Its been quite a few years since i've ordered seeds. I had trouble deciding on this seed bank and taking a chance on them.

Mines are autos I’m not too happy about that lol they started pre flower two weeks from seed did yours? Will keep you posted on how my widows turn out.

I use seedsupreme not the uk one but the us based one. They got the goods

I've never tried using Auto flowers, i'm worried about the same thing that happened to yours.
What day/light was it on when that happened? Is that going to make them too small for it to be worthwhile?
I've gotten lazy with clones and having them change. It seems like it takes forever for them to switch back and accelerate even on a 24hr, but there are no reversals with auto flowers?

Excellent, i'll check out that site now.

I've never tried using Auto flowers, i'm worried about the same thing that happened to yours.
What day/light was it on when that happened? Is that going to make them too small for it to be worthwhile?
I've gotten lazy with clones and having them change. It seems like it takes forever for them to switch back and accelerate even on a 24hr, but there are no reversals with auto flowers?

Excellent, i'll check out that site now.
Autos do they own thing I wasn’t expecting autos let me mention that lol I thought I was getting photoperiod seeds only but they are autos unles. On clones whatever you clip at it’s whatever age your clone will automatically be

They will be smaller but you can pull quality bud, I pull 1-2 ounces every time if if run larger strains I’ve pulled 3-4 oz and they are not even as big as they could be I’m space limited. so it can be done

Jesus Christ that gold leaf is ridiculous! I don't have space for that lol. How's the smoke?
Out of the 5 strains it was easily everyones favorite.
Strong enough for the everyday smoker, yet still great to smoke before going out, working, etc.
I made sure to give plenty of clones to close friends to ensure it stays in the loop and we can always get a cutting.

Out of the 5 strains it was easily everyones favorite.
Strong enough for the everyday smoker, yet still great to smoke before going out, working, etc.
I made sure to give plenty of clones to close friends to ensure it stays in the loop and we can always get a cutting.
Jesus, that's an endorsement! Might take them up on the offer next time I buy from them. Have my eye on black widow...