Ilovegrowingmarijuna.com or Seedsman or somewhere else for Autoflower seeds?

• Thread starter organicgordon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organicgordon

organicgordon

First time grower still setting up first grow for autoflower. I am between ILGM (which has great reviews from users, but none of the autoflower strains state that they have any ruderalis in the genes even though this is the autoflowering species of cannabis) and Seedsman (not as good of reviews from users but the plant genetics seem more sound and accurate)

Has anyone purchased autoflower seeds from ILGM? Am I overthinking this and discounting ILGM's great autoflowering strains? If you weren't going to get from one of these seedbanks, why not and where would you get your seeds instead? I’m open to somewhere else but it’s hard to keep track of where would be good for autoflowers

Shipping to USA, legally grown. Any autoflowering seed advice for ILGM is appreciated, thanks!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

First time grower still setting up first grow for autoflower. I am between ILGM (which has great reviews from users, but none of the autoflower strains state that they have any ruderalis in the genes even though this is the autoflowering species of cannabis) and Seedsman (not as good of reviews from users but the plant genetics seem more sound and accurate)

Has anyone purchased autoflower seeds from ILGM? Am I overthinking this and discounting ILGM's great autoflowering strains? If you weren't going to get from one of these seedbanks, why not and where would you get your seeds instead? I’m open to somewhere else but it’s hard to keep track of where would be good for autoflowers

Shipping to USA, legally grown. Any autoflowering seed advice for ILGM is appreciated, thanks!
I'd recommend checking out the seeds on this site first; ilgm also has fine seeds, I don't know anything about seedsman but I've heard mainly good things about them as well, whatever you decide best of luck!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Seedsman takes forever, but packages arrive! IMO the breeder is most important I’ve found out first hand what “newer” unstable genetics produce!

NairnM16

NairnM16

I got photoperiod seeds off seeds man
Pack of 5 black sugar came in 3-5 days
But 2 seeds were duds
They have nice genetics in the plants that do sprout but there’s a big chance the seeds are unstable

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Fortune only favors the bold.

Your willing to risk months of time and expenses on a recommendation? If so, the experience is not your very own.

Why not pick something up from this community? Check their beans out, check the classifieds out and make your very own decision.
You will fail before you succeed
You will succeed yet still fail.

Support this community and inject your money here...not somewhere else.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Fortune only favors the bold.

Your willing to risk months of time and expenses on a recommendation? If so, the experience is not your very own.

Why not pick something up from this community? Check their beans out, check the classifieds out and make your very own decision.
You will fail before you succeed
You will succeed yet still fail.

Support this community and inject your money here...not somewhere else.
Absolutely good advice right there!

Latest posts

Top Bottom