I'm Back! Afghan Kush Ryder Autoflower

• Thread starter Mikelej14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Hey guys..
Sorry for the abscence. My step-mother passed away, ended the relationship I was in, and moved. Been a crazy last month or two...
Anyway thought I'd drop back by and show the newest little one. Bout a month into it now from seed give or take a few days. In the 4x2 tent under the Viparspectra XS1500.
tbh I have been a little too distracted... But here's a few pics of her anyway. Hope you're all doing well. I'll try to pop in more often now that life's starting to settle back down for me

Im back afghan kush ryder autoflower
Im back afghan kush ryder autoflower 2
Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Hi Bro nice to see you again ... Od .
Hey how are you?
I saw your pics of the cheesedawgs! So big since last I saw them! Excited to see them flower aha
I dropped a Seedsman Gelato.OG Auto also, just waiting for it to germinate still. Taking it slow for now..

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thanks Mike yes there pounding away I had one that looked male so I took it outside and low n behold it went female so I put the cheese plant I got a seed from the cheese clone fairy to make up the four in the tent , other female is full of buds and been used as a whore for my seed production cheese dawg x Loctite chocolate Tai She’s all dusted n fattening up on the goodies I’m feeding her . Glad you got sorted out mate must of been very trying time for you .

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hey guys..
Sorry for the abscence. My step-mother passed away, ended the relationship I was in, and moved. Been a crazy last month or two...
Anyway thought I'd drop back by and show the newest little one. Bout a month into it now from seed give or take a few days. In the 4x2 tent under the Viparspectra XS1500.
tbh I have been a little too distracted... But here's a few pics of her anyway. Hope you're all doing well. I'll try to pop in more often now that life's starting to settle back down for me
Hope you were able to jam with the beans I sent ya haha. If not, o well. My condolences and glad you’re back on your feet.
Burnz

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Hey guys..
Sorry to hear about all that bummer stuff. I appreciate the pics looking forward to following along on your grow. I absolutely LOVE autos so Im looking forward to seeing how she develops.

Top Bottom