I'm back but still in Hell

• Thread starter Ironhead1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ironhead1970

Ironhead1970

I'm ready to start growing again for my personal use I just ordered a 4'x4'x80" grow tent looking to design a RDWC system I have 2 10 gallon Slucket buckets with 3" holes predrilled with the lids I got from Amazon way back in December of 2019. I don't know if should buy 2 actually 3 more one for the reservoir and diy ther system to fit inside my tent or start over with new buckets? I have one 315w CMH light from my last grow, I'm thinking of adding another 315w CMH with a separate balaset this time. Already have a 6" inline fan and a charcoal filter and a few oscillating fans that still work.
I will make sure I start with brand new and brand name bulbs this time I bought a CMH kit last time it came with a bulb and everything and was growing some autos and the bulb died halfway in the budding stage went and got a brand name bulb I think it was a Phillips anyway ended up burning a little bit of the 2 plants I had. Won't make that mistake again. I plan to be ready to go in about a month.
So any ideas, plans, criticism or just general thoughts are more than welcome. Please no bitching I do enough that myself .
Thank you
It's good to be back.

Top Bottom