I'm back in action

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
My family health crisis situation has stabilized. I have got rid of my broad mites. I can once again show some stuff and make some threads and posts. I never want to go down either road again. I missed being active on the farm.

See you in the forums people. In case you forgot I can be highly entertaining. LOL!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Damn this place has an active welcome wagon. Thanks everybody. I have spent countless hours in hospitals and doctors offices with my wife, mother and mother-in-law. But I finally got them all fixed up. The wife still needs a knee replacement but it will be cool because we are pros now and have all the rehab equipment at home now.

It helps my disposition seeing healthy plants now. It didn't help watching all my moms die over the last year or so. people came through for me though and I am back. I am already planning to overgrow the entire area outdoors this year.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My family health crisis situation has stabilized. I have got rid of my broad mites. I can once again show some stuff and make some threads and posts. I never want to go down either road again. I missed being active on the farm.

See you in the forums people. In case you forgot I can be highly entertaining. LOL!
TOBOR!!!! You have been missed, sorely, dearly, hard. I'm so sorry for the health crisis, am glad it's stabilized, STOKED to see you back! :D

(I just did a little wiggly-jiggly happy dance.) Awesomejuice!

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...i've been away from this forum for a minute myself so i'll just say welcome although i see you have already been reinstated as staff so by tomorrow no-one will know you've been away, lol.

...and i'm happy to hear your family health crisis has eased, hopefully with a happy ending.

peace, bozo

Latest posts

Top Bottom