I'm back, still live in hell CMH and heat

• Thread starter Ironhead1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ironhead1970

Ironhead1970

Got a 4x4X6.5' with a 4 pot DIY RDWC. Have 2 315w CMH light heard somewhere that one 315 CMH will not be enough light for a 4x4 with 4 plants I figured 2 would work. If I run both of the lights the temperature goes up and humidity goes down. ( see photo) so far no matter how many fans I use. Put in some computer fans in the bottom vents to pull in fresh air and have a 6 in exhaust fan pulling out hot air. It is fine with one temp stays around 75F both brings it up to 90-95F It burned up all 4 of mplants. Part of problem is I have to keep it stealthily and the temperature it gets real hot in my part of the state. What I was thinking of doing is run one 315w CMH light above and bulid so LED's to put on 3 sides of the tent make them skinny as I can and about 3' long, doing research on it now.
Questions; Has anyone done this before? If so how did it work? A suggestion on ways to lower the temps if I end up using both CMH lights without using CO2. I believe I need to use real powerful LEDs to much light is just as bad as not enough like. Here's some photos of when I was building it.

Im back still live in hell cmh and heat
Im back still live in hell cmh and heat 2
Im back still live in hell cmh and heat 3
Im back still live in hell cmh and heat 4
Im back still live in hell cmh and heat 5
Top Bottom