I'm Caregiving For Sum1 With Lung Cancer N Need Advice Plz!

• Thread starter critical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

picaninny

My suggestion is to grow a couple types, what you like is a good place to start. Northern Lights is a strong, large Indica, Blueberry is very good and a high CBD strain like Harlequin might work well for you.

I am a natural person by nature, but try to live sensibly and not be fanatical about it. A key to good living has been to reduce stress and worry, which I do by getting the facts instead of letting my imagination work on problems. My suggestion is to find out what medical issues you have by visiting regular doctor(s), once you have the facts, then decide on a plan. Not knowing for sure causes stress and delays getting better.

Thanks for the positive comments, this cannabis oil project has been an adventure and I have enjoyed growing, making and taking the oil. After living through this experience I can say for certain that this plant should never have been made illegal, correcting this will take decades. Good luck with your health, you are the only one who can decide to fix it. The day I made the decision I did 5 push ups and sit ups, making an effort to exercise whenever I toke has worked out well. The neighbors see me covering miles with my dog and cane, and probably consider me either poor or deranged because I wear the same old shorts and shirts but I wear my drive and determination proudly, fuck 'm. I listen to headphones recently, but draw the line at singing and dancing, while not concerned about what the neighbors think, need to not meet the folks with the white coats. :D
Lol you deserve to flaunt your well-being - like someone who has had a major reprieve! That's great keep up the positivity! Nothing can be gained by acceptance of your life as it is now - we should all strive to be or do something better with each new dawn... Seems the fresh new dawn has great meaning to mankind - we are somehow our MOST positive then.. I will make it my aim to be able to do 5 push ups and sit ups as soon as possible.. quite a goal for me as I am on oxygen 24/7 and exhausted after walking 5 steps - but nonetheless - YAY! I'm STILL walking!!
Meantime back at the ranch I only have space for 3 plants so I will start small and hopefully the first buds will give me 2 months of oil.. Luckily we only have about a month of winter here so I can keep planting!
Best wishes for a full recovery 420 - attitude goes a long way!

Picaninny

Top Bottom