I'm Caregiving For Sum1 With Lung Cancer N Need Advice Plz!

• Thread starter critical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

critical

Hi everyone just need some facts to be safe when care giving for a dear friend with lung cancer we are currently giving edible oil from my strictly organic neviles wreak buds decarbed in oven at 120 c and then double boiling at around waters boiling point in flax seed oil or extra virgin olive oil and then left to do that for an hour n half or 2, just wanted to know if it's a good method for her... And also is it safe for her to vape the bud in a volcano vaporiser bag on at a low temp and left to cool down, and also can we use vaped bud from the vaporiser instead of decarbing it in the oven so it's not such a waste and can get high while decarbing it then using the vapied decarbed bud instead and if so what is the best temperature to be doing the decarbing and then double boiling in flax or olive oil plz?? Thank you everyone in advance its great to be back on the farm ;) hope we can help her bless her.... Xxx

C

critical

By the way we have tried a lot of different strains and my neviles wreak pheno of moonshine haze is proving to be a very good medical strain for the pain relief and sleep aid of my good friends stage 4 lung cancer but if anyone can recommend any better ones suggestions are welcome ;) thanks in advance farmers ;) x

420circuit

420circuit

This is how I make cannabis oil to self-treat brain cancer with Everclear and blended with coconut oil. Good luck with it, I got the idea from Rick Simpson Oil and customized his process to make a very similar product but with much safer Everclear. It seems to be working for my medical needs, the tumor has not grown back and both pain relief and sleep come with this cannabis oil. Good luck!

View attachment Cannabis Oil minimized.pdf
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
This is how I make cannabis oil to self-treat brain cancer with Everclear and blended with coconut oil. Good luck with it, I got the idea from Rick Simpson Oil and customized his process to make a very similar product but with much safer Everclear. It seems to be working for my medical needs, the tumor has not grown back and both pain relief and sleep come with this cannabis oil. Good luck!

Hey bro! Great work on the documentation.

outwest

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

From a friend who has helped over 100 patients beat cancer.

"While mass doeses of THC and CBD are KEY in defeating cancer, the patient must also change their diet. Paleo is best as it is a sugar free diet. I also recommend drinking lemon water with baking soda in it to help alkalize the body."

C

critical

Thank u soon much bro I'm going to go through everything with them now sorry about the late reply I was waiting for my internet to work again thanks so much and is there any recommended strains that you have had success with that was better for curing cancer ?? Thank you so much again

420circuit

420circuit

If you look around facebook, search for rick simpson oil and phoenix tears, they have a lot of info, but we are pioneers in this area, there isn't a lot of detail. Making edibles takes a lot of cannabis, especially to do the RSO protocol with a gram a day for a month or 2. My suggestion on strain is to use what the patient enjoys. For me that would be Blueberry, so I have 3 seedlings now. I have been using a variety of indica dominant hybrids and recently started trying single strain extractions instead of mixed strains. The Goji OG was good, the Blue Dream was OK and the Harlequin was so-so. I take as much as I can tolerate, around 500mg most days, but lately am upping the dose in an attempt to reach 1 gram a day for at least a month. I am trying to prevent regrowth, a much nicer project than fighting active tumors. Be sure to google search cannabis and the specific type of tumor, PubMed has the research reports that will show what studies are completed for that pathology.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Also from my friend, "When battling cancer with oil I recommend a blend of strains that have high thc and high cbd. The thc is the cancer killer, but the cbd helps to heal the damage"

I don't know if there is any hard science behind this.

C

critical

Well il real off the strains in my n my friends stables at the mo n see if anyone can vouch if they are good for the mix, we have already been doin extractions mixed and single strain with flax seed oil n extra virgin olive oil and the the mixed one was very good but the single extraction nevilles wreak pheno of my rare darkness moonshine haze seems the best according to my friends feedback of how she is feeling, no pain makes her feel vhappy n uplifted in the day and then also helps very well for sleep , but the other strains I have are :
this 10 to 11 wk nevilles wreak pheno m s haze
10 to 11 wkAfghan Dom amnesia pheno m s haze
14 wk tropical sativa haze pheno m s haze
10 wk grapestomper from gage green seed
9 wk gorilla glue elite cut
9 wk Stardawg from seed
10 wk Chemdog D from Chemdog 91 seed
9 wk ghost og elite cut
9 wk Super lemon haze from g h seeds
11.5 wk Ri ri cut sour diesel I think I have more but can't remember em all now il re post those when remember em but thanks again for all feed back farmers ;)

C

critical

Also is it possible and safe for my friend that has the stage 4 lung cancer to vapourise my strictly organic bud at a low temp, to make sure only vapour and no smoke in a volcano vape bag left to cool down?? Or will that irritate the cancer and lungs further ? Thanks in advance for any feedback

420circuit

420circuit

Great selection of genetics. What method are you using to extract? Not sure about how smoking/vaping works in that situation, the patient is probably the best person to ask at this point as smoking is probably only palliative at this point, edible cannabis oil is going to carry more of the potential medical benefits because it delivers so much more of the relevant compounds to the patient than can be delivered by inhalation. The science of this is not very well understood, but we are not flying blind, there are enough reports about cannabis oil working that it is worth trying. Be sure to post updates on the patient, it is important to share our results.

C

critical

Great selection of genetics. What method are you using to extract? Not sure about how smoking/vaping works in that situation, the patient is probably the best person to ask at this point as smoking is probably only palliative at this point, edible cannabis oil is going to carry more of the potential medical benefits because it delivers so much more of the relevant compounds to the patient than can be delivered by inhalation. The science of this is not very well understood, but we are not flying blind, there are enough reports about cannabis oil working that it is worth trying. Be sure to post updates on the patient, it is important to share our results.
this is the current method but we will be trying yours next too
Hi everyone just need some facts to be safe when care giving for a dear friend with lung cancer we are currently giving edible oil from my strictly organic neviles wreak buds decarbed in oven at 120 c and then double boiling at around waters boiling point in flax seed oil or extra virgin olive oil and then left to do that for an hour n half or 2, just wanted to know if it's a good method for her... And also is it safe for her to vape the bud in a volcano vaporiser bag on at a low temp and left to cool down, and also can we use vaped bud from the vaporiser instead of decarbing it in the oven so it's not such a waste and can get high while decarbing it then using the vapied decarbed bud instead and if so what is the best temperature to be doing the decarbing and then double boiling in flax or olive oil plz?? Thank you everyone in advance its great to be back on the farm ;) hope we can help her bless her.... Xxx

C

critical

And I was told vaporising bud absorbs nearly as much medical benefits as eating it is this not true then?

420circuit

420circuit

The amount of the compounds delivered with edibles is way higher than with inhaling, the RSO protocol is 1-2 grams per day of edible oil. I would ask the patient if he wants to vape, but not push the issue. You might add juicing to his daily routine, adding a couple handfuls of fan leaves.

C

critical

The amount of the compounds delivered with edibles is way higher than with inhaling, the RSO protocol is 1-2 grams per day of edible oil. I would ask the patient if he wants to vape, but not push the issue. You might add juicing to his daily routine, adding a couple handfuls of fan leaves.
Thanks bro heard about the leaf juicing before as meant to have high cbd levels in them if u pick em just as u flip into flower period or a week or 2 into it.. gonna have to give that a go to then bro thanks and in regards to pushing vapeing on my friends wife, she used to smoke skunk before the cancer anyway and has been taking decent doses of oil already so it's totally her that wanted to know as she would love to be able to toke some good organic bud again so if vapeing at a low heat is safe that would be a great instant fix for her while waiting for the edible oils to kick in n start killin the pain n cancer ;)

C

critical

So to be clear when my friends wife with stage 4 lung cancer wants to vape at a low heat for an instant fix for relief, this will not damage her further or make the cancer worse no???

420circuit

420circuit

You might want to chat with the doctor about this, I was under the impression that smoking anything probably damages the lung tissue, even low temp vaping, but not an expert. i suppose the patient has to balance out how important that puff is, just need to be really good to those pink lungs, they are slow to heal and sometimes they suffer so much damage, like shows with emphysema patients, that they are beyond repair. Ever notice how doctors always want to listen to your heart/lungs when they start an exam? Pretty important stuff there, sort of thing the doctor gets paid to figure out, you know, with imaging and measuring and such. I know that the damage I did with tobacco has slowly improved, over decades, but the improvement has been small. Kind of bums me out, used to bellow huge clouds after a bong hit, now it's just a sip. So, should someone with lung disease vape? My first instinct is, probably not, but regarding the possible medical benefit of cannabis, well, I don't know, but if I was dealing with lung cancer, I probably wouldn't smoke or vape anything. Cannabis compounds in edible oil should reach the diseased area by way of the bloodstream, so if they can help, edible oil would be the way to find out. But yes, smoking helps a lot of cancer patients deal better, so it really comes down to the patient's decision and yes, vaping is a lot less damaging than the usual method. And yes, after vaping I find myself wanting to smoke a joint. Sometimes I do.:D

P

picaninny

If you look around facebook, search for rick simpson oil and phoenix tears, they have a lot of info, but we are pioneers in this area, there isn't a lot of detail. Making edibles takes a lot of cannabis, especially to do the RSO protocol with a gram a day for a month or 2. My suggestion on strain is to use what the patient enjoys. For me that would be Blueberry, so I have 3 seedlings now. I have been using a variety of indica dominant hybrids and recently started trying single strain extractions instead of mixed strains. The Goji OG was good, the Blue Dream was OK and the Harlequin was so-so. I take as much as I can tolerate, around 500mg most days, but lately am upping the dose in an attempt to reach 1 gram a day for at least a month. I am trying to prevent regrowth, a much nicer project than fighting active tumors. Be sure to google search cannabis and the specific type of tumor, PubMed has the research reports that will show what studies are completed for that pathology.
Hi 420 - I'm a new member and have enjoyed reading your posts esp between you and Wee... I have numerous disorders and who knows probably cancer in my lower torso, even lungs - quite frankly I don't want to know coz whatever others choose to do I respect their wishes.. But I know myself - I am an all natural lover and would never undergo chemo or ops to remove any cancers that may be lurking in my body :)!
Just wanted to ask - if you don't mind - which Indica variety should I buy to make RSO for arteriosclerosis, emphysema, embolisms and various lumps and bumps, aches and pains? I have been looking at various online sellers of seeds and thcfarmer seem to have an unusual selection. I would prefer seeds au naturel with nothing added. Forgive my naivety I am not from UK - in my country I don't think even the big time farmers know the names of the strains they are growing - just the effects! The weed we buy on the streets has had so much added for flavours and even effect that it is scary... I just want a 'plain jane' Indica with high THC levels and an excess of bud to make the oil.
If you look on phoenixtears.com there is a lady doctor who shows how to make the oil on the kitchen stove. Neat, clean and quick. She also uses Everclear as a solvent... An idea I fancy as it has a natural source.

Keep smiling!

Picaninny

420circuit

420circuit

My suggestion is to grow a couple types, what you like is a good place to start. Northern Lights is a strong, large Indica, Blueberry is very good and a high CBD strain like Harlequin might work well for you.

I am a natural person by nature, but try to live sensibly and not be fanatical about it. A key to good living has been to reduce stress and worry, which I do by getting the facts instead of letting my imagination work on problems. My suggestion is to find out what medical issues you have by visiting regular doctor(s), once you have the facts, then decide on a plan. Not knowing for sure causes stress and delays getting better.

Thanks for the positive comments, this cannabis oil project has been an adventure and I have enjoyed growing, making and taking the oil. After living through this experience I can say for certain that this plant should never have been made illegal, correcting this will take decades. Good luck with your health, you are the only one who can decide to fix it. The day I made the decision I did 5 push ups and sit ups, making an effort to exercise whenever I toke has worked out well. The neighbors see me covering miles with my dog and cane, and probably consider me either poor or deranged because I wear the same old shorts and shirts but I wear my drive and determination proudly, fuck 'm. I listen to headphones recently, but draw the line at singing and dancing, while not concerned about what the neighbors think, need to not meet the folks with the white coats. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom