I'm coming for you DS, look out

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Dam I get so giddy when I look at my grow and it's all thanks to DS (thanks for sticking around Bro) and Jack and the rest of you all, positive vibes your way. DS I'm getting much better and hope to post some crazy numbers here one day so keep pushing the limits and I'll keep following you there. Man I am so glad you guys talked me into it. It just freaks me out when I go in there and I come out covered and sticky no room to move in there. This is week 7 with 2 more to go I don't know but me thinks chain saw will be in order, LOL

My cross I call Novocain, Hash Plant/Skunk#1/NL#5

The cages are 4 feet high and there are 8 plants, usually 9 but had an issue with one my rad fell on it. Any way enjoy and remember anyone CAN do this.

Im coming for you ds look out

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
the cages are about to bust man..:cool:..hell yeah to the indoor trees:D

Reactions: mal
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like they've got buds down to their toes LOL, I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

T

tipper619sd

looking good brotha next round cages for sure and some good genetics and im there i think till the next issue plus i need to grab a thousand water. killing it woods

T

tipper619sd

man killing it do u ever put the beans on the bay ?

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Super frosty! Sick cross, did you go on a nice hunt to find that pheno?

Started 10 years ago by accident and than just went from there, been growing this lady for 3 years.

man killing it do u ever put the beans on the bay ?

No there not for sale I supply cuts only and they go to my med gardens.

I am test growing some new beans from Sin City Seeds it's an OG x White Fire and it is sick, I think they have it listed but just no date for release, maybe waiting for all the testing to be over. Very nice gear. Ready in 2 weeks they are in dirt. I test in dirt than if I like them I run them in the UC's. Not many make it, you thought getting into the navy seals was tough, getting into woods garden as a "A" team is even harder. lol

I'll post more pix in a few days, think maybe 1 week to go...

T

tipper619sd

Started 10 years ago by accident and than just went from there, been growing this lady for 3 years.

No there not for sale I supply cuts only and they go to my med gardens.

I am test growing some new beans from Sin City Seeds it's an OG x White Fire and it is sick, I think they have it listed but just no date for release, maybe waiting for all the testing to be over. Very nice gear. Ready in 2 weeks they are in dirt. I test in dirt than if I like them I run them in the UC's. Not many make it, you thought getting into the navy seals was tough, getting into woods garden as a "A" team is even harder. lol

I'll post more pix in a few days, think maybe 1 week to go...

totally understand, ya im trying to tidy up my garden also. nothing but phat thick chicks in here from now on lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom