i'm confused/flushing

• Thread starter mastiff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastiff

mastiff

hello all, have been away for a while, but looking forward to getting it on . i am at that point when i need to start flushing, here is the kick n the ass, i never knew that i could flush througout the plant life. i just totally forgot man, pissed. now that i vented i went to the store and got something gh makes for flushing. ? do i just ph water and add the flush, and did i f-up my plants by not flushing. i would love to see the plants go more, but because of weather, which is around the 60 's and getting cooler. all the help is greatly appreciated, giving the absense, thanks to all responders. peace

20north

well this is how i look at flushing you really only need to do it if you think there is a build up and the plants really seem like they could grow a bit faster but yes you should flush about twice to three times the amount of water the container can hold BEFORE FLOWER i think this is true... when i run a 8 week strain i will flush at week 5 and i will just use RO water for the last 3 weeks maybe even 4 if its a sativa i try to flush for 2 weeks you dont need chemicals to flush your plants unless your doing hydro but still its not nessesarry i dont see many people using the flushing solution i would honestly IF you can and you have some what decent sized buds on there just start flushing alot and then maybe use some molassas to help out but the last week i wouldnt add any molassass i think 1 teaspoon is good per gallon. it seems to me any additives make all the strains taste the same ...... dont be so pissed because ive seen people who dont even let there be any run off from clone to harvest you can do what you want this plant is a weed man its strong you didnt totaly f up i would just get some RO water and use that

i would really avoid using anything in a bottle unless your doing hydro for flushing
water flushes human bodies and plant bodies well

what do you mean let the plants go more dont fry them

"LESS IS MORE" - THE WIZARD

i hope you learned something from my gibberish

R

Rolln J

give them a good flush like 20north said and then just plain water til you harvest, you should be fine...

mastiff

mastiff

good read

hey, thanks for that informative gibber 20 north, hope to show some pics soon, so keep a watch out, thanks again, peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom