• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:mad:

I wanna upload a photo and it wont let me...

YES the photo is small enough

I gotta go smoke a fatty....

Thanks to any that can help me :(

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
What is the file size? what are the dimensions? and please install google chrome and try again before you reply here thanks.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Logic:)
I was using firefox.
it was just a small photo 300X400 Pix

I have chrome running now.
gonna try the photo here now.

Still wont work :(
I got a new PC still in the box gonna have to try that next
My wife is gonna try to load tthe photo from her pc

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Hmm, Works just fine in firefox.The upload a file button appears to use flash.

Do you have an adblocker add-on installed?

Can you eloborate on the problem. Meaning help us to help you.

Do you see the Upload a File Button? (like below)
Upload

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:confused:
Thanks Leadsled
Yes, I see the upload a file button. I was clicking and it was telling me there was an error.
It work for my wife (frogsong)
Im on a new PC now...:D

And I just loaded a sample pic cause This one has no photos yet

Problem solved here...I just Needed to toss my old Putter

Thanks Again!!!

Now I need to look for the Photo Gallery

Jellyfish
Majestic12

Majestic12

This website was by far the most attractive and just a joy to browse compared to every damn site on the net....
Then it all went bye bye.....

What a shame.....

coloradochem

coloradochem

This website was by far the most attractive and just a joy to browse compared to every damn site on the net....

What a shame.....

It was nice b4. Its taken me a cple days but im really liking the new format better. just give it a lil time. uploading pics is super easy now.

ttystikk

ttystikk

You know where the door is....dont let it hit your ass on the way out :)

Ouch, bro! Now that's grabbin' the bullshit by the horns! LOL

I was used to the old format too, it was like a buddy. I like the new one, too, but it's true that they are different. I still miss the lil links at the bottom of the pages that sent me to related active posts.

Majestic12

Majestic12

Logic
Look it was a compliment friend,,,who ever you had do the last website was a genius..
It was so far ahead of all other sites that there was no competition....
It's not a bad thing to be partial to something ....
basicly reminiscing and giving credit where it was due....

Try not to take things so personal......
maybe it'll come back ,,,things are forever evolving....just keep in mind the gem ya had
and maybe consider that as an example of how good it can be...
you really nailed it with that layout....

This is the help,suggestions and feedback section correct ?

Can a member not give a lil feedback and suggestion without the site owner telling
them to get the fuck out ?

where is the sense in that ?

You know where the door is....dont let it hit your ass on the way out :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Logic

This is the help,suggestions and feedback section correct ?

Can a member not give a lil feedback and suggestion without the site owner telling
them to get the fuck out ?

where is the sense in that ?

He Did add the smile face bro.

I don't wanna speak for logic here...

Im sure he isn't happy about losing that awesome website either

But Most of the Great Peeps are still here!!
With all their great genetics AND knowledge
And this site is still gonna be the best one out there.:)

T

TECK

What a shame.....
I understand you got used to the old style and I respect that you liked better the older design. It is not just about looks but also site functionality, the new design will make your life a lot easier. The old software/design produced a lot of errors with modern technology hardware, while using heavy graphics eating A LOT of bandwidth that logic had to pay, not you. That's the reason why we decided to make the new design minimalist, so we save on server costs while we provide you with an enhanced web browsing experience that many members find much better.

You also have to understand logic's reaction. This guy worked hard and spent A LOT of money to modernize the site for all of you. He could of left it half broken the way it was before with thousands of people complaining that they get error messages, cannot upload images because security token errors or slow like a turtle because the deprecated PHP code and heavy graphics. Instead he chose to spend money out of his pocket to fix all those issues and make it more secure for you (SSL is not free)... so is normal that he gets frustrated. If people will post a normal polite feedback, I guarantee you he will not react like that. For example, how would you react if someone comes to your house after you worked for a week to renovate and paint it and they tell you: "WOW man, your crib looks like shit, the colors are fucked up and the place stinks. What a shame." I bet you will give him the same reply as logic gave you.

organicness

organicness

I personally really love this site now. The only thing I miss is seeing the number of posts someone has. But I'm all for change all the time and have a hard time staying steady. Big ups to logic & the rest of the crew. The new site is bomb.

Top Bottom