im getting some free sample seeds

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i talked to growers choice and there give me 3 different kinds of seeds in return i will do a review of my whole grow im getting aculpoca gold fem photos gorilla glue fems autos and pineapple fems autos

Last edited by a moderator:
Anthem

Anthem

i talked to growers choice and there give me 3 different kinds of seeds in return i will do a you tube review of my whole grow im getting aculpoca gold fem photos gorilla glue fems autos and pineapple fems autos
Sounds like this seed company is hacking Growers Choice. Hope it all works out well for you !!!!!!!

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

There is another company called Growers Choice that sells grow products
this is a link they gave me to use. tell me if u think it is for real or not

Last edited by a moderator:
Anthem

Anthem

this is a link they gave me to use on my youtube vids tell me if u think it is for real or not
I do not buy much in the way of seeds, mostly just cuts. I do not have alot of experience with companies selling seeds. I was just commenting on the name. Their prices are really good for what it is worth. Pop the seeds and see what happens. Good luck with your grow.

Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

My very first seeds were from growers choice seeds right before legalization. I got Critical Purple, tangerine dream and gorilla glue. Wanted to order again from them cause I liked what I got. After legalization here in Canada they stopped selling to here. Ordered from some other sites, but had no issues with that company.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

my free samples will be here Monday i will post pics of my what I get if anyone interested in checking out growers choice please use my link below

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Only took about 2 weeks
20200810 115920
20200810 115904

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom