Im Goin In !!!!

• Thread starter Mr.Xagain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

Just waiting for my csi gear to arrive. Got these from the vault in CO, purple eclipse : purple urklex Skywalker og, and the infamous LARRY OG. Ill be running each strain in they're own rooms. Stay tuned....

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

IMG 20160418 WA0003

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

Skywalker is awesome. But Larry will blow it away. Larry og is one of my favourite og's.
Sfvog wins though
SFVOG is awesome, but way too finicky. Larry OG, won the indica and a couple other cups last year. Im amped to get some keepers. Definitely a good yielder I've heard. The purple eclipse is just me, getting desperate cuz i havent pulled the trigger on nspectas urkle S1. But thats goin down aswell. Im gonna get the mendopurpurkle by csi too. Im really just lookin for some colorful yet potent strains that finish early. If you look at the eclipse its a indica dominant strain that finishes between 45 to 60 days. Ill give it 65 to 70 based on ALL my previous experiences. Time will tell, my main goal is to get my hands on csi gear. PEACE

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

et me know how the vault gear turns out I'm pretty sure that swerve is the breeder there
Not completely sure, i was in N out. Im tryin 2 hit cali by the 20th. But this cut is the one that won the HT indica ,shatter and a couple of other awards. Dont quote me on wich event exactly it was. But it caught my attention. .. got 10 pax. Theres gotta be something in there ? LMAO! !!

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

et me know how the vault gear turns out I'm pretty sure that swerve is the breeder there
Yeah swerve would be correct, my friend sent me a link to an interview by High Times says the breeders a dude called malek. Im gonna look into it. I do know that they're LARRY OG placed in the indica category. Its skywalker og × Larry og kush. Im psyched... went with the purple eclipse just cause I have to get my hands on some urkle while the urkle S1 from csi get here.

Top Bottom