I'm going to need a new mini-split. Suggestions?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

It has cool 4,000 watts of hid lamps. Reliable and with all the extras to make life easier. I've heard good things from Fujitsu. Also has to make it to Canada. The jerk off heating and cooling guys won't do the install unless you buy the unit from them. Which usually means a shitty brand with a huge markup. I think it could be broken units that were meant for the trash and they just replaced the parts. Anyways your thoughts and what options should I be looking for? Good for northern climates.
tyvm

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
What I was always told is brand doesn't matter that much. Make sure it has a Samsung or Mitsu compressor and is inverted. If its up north make sure it has low outdoor temp operation like Friedrich.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

with you tube you can watch about 8 difrent vids and come to a direction yourself and install ,these new cars these days ,shit,im a you tubeing son bitch aint lieing haahah,ive worked on equitment all my life and with the computers on board ,just waste me,so you tube,im telling ya anything you can think of ,watch 8 or 9 difrent vids,you will see a pattern of how it done,and meet in the middle if you dig,hell with that mark up and install fee,you can knock or drill a hole threw your own wall,wish i could remember the brand we had in the sand,i know it was mitchabitchy hahaha,cant remember model though,them thing never turned off with 150 degree day,once month they come by to clean filter,a pound of sand would come out of them,but the thing never missed a lick,last i seen it done they just drilled like a 3 in hole threw the wall to run the piping,and already had a little fiber glass pad to set the outside unit on,charged that man 300 extra bucks for that cheap shit

Latest posts

Top Bottom