I'm green to this green

• Thread starter Igotsuperskunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Igotsuperskunk

Igotsuperskunk

Hey everyone, "super" stoked to be here. Will be starting my first ever grow in the next few weeks and am really struggling with my 100% organic soil and nutrient selections. I'm super green to all this and look forward to growing some super green with a lil help from some of you vets.

TSD

TSD

Hey everyone, "super" stoked to be here. Will be starting my first ever grow in the next few weeks and am really struggling with my 100% organic soil and nutrient selections. I'm super green to all this and look forward to growing some super green with a lil help from some of you vets.
Welcome! I'm new here too... this place is a wealth of knowledge and mostly helpful people. I try to stay all organic as well, my girls will be heading out to the garden in about a month, less if weather cooperates. I just ordered some Dutch Science nutrients, pricey but I've heard great things, not sure how big your grow is. I just fed the ladies last night, we'll see how they like it. Happy growing!

Dan789

Dan789

Welcome to the farm...

Latest posts

Top Bottom