I'm guess this is a male?

• Thread starter Evestrav
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Evestrav

Hi, I'm guessing this is a male? I have 4 plants and it looks like they are all males
Im guess this is a male
😩

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Just sucks tho, not a good experience for my first grow.
Treat it like a learning curve are you going to do some seeding or maybe you can collect pollen and use it later ? I look at males as a gift it gives you the opportunity to creat your own seed bank . Food for thought regards Od.

E

Evestrav

Treat it like a learning curve are you going to do some seeding or maybe you can collect pollen and use it later ? I look at males as a gift it gives you the opportunity to creat your own seed bank . Food for thought regards Od.
Thanks for the positivity Od. Your right I'll look at it in a positive way. Wow I have tons to learn. Great hobby tho. Just wish I could experience what it's like to have a female 👍 all in good time I suppose.

WankirA

WankirA

Hi, I'm guessing this is a male? I have 4 plants and it looks like they are all males View attachment 978974😩
Btw I'd put it in a window (remove from space) and collect pollen, can get freaky with it later for Frankenweed... (Or if you sell, pollen is also v expensive...)
FEMS come soon enough, as OD says, its all in the curve..
Good luck

E

Evestrav

Btw I'd put it in a window (remove from space) and collect pollen, can get freaky with it later for Frankenweed... (Or if you sell, pollen is also v expensive...)
Good luck
Thanks WankirA, I think I'll consider doing that. I didn't know pollen was expensive. I think I better open the books and start studying these gems alot more.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Good luck
Hey w , you can sell pollen ?

Dr.B

Dr.B

Feminised seeds my man! Get you in with a room full of ladies right quick. ;)

Top Bottom