Im having an issue with my plants any advice

• Thread starter Trevor0179
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trevor0179

Trevor0179

Advice please soil grown in pro mix hp with extra 20% perlite added the plant that looks the worse i had issues with two weeks ago but then seemed to have nice new growth coming after getting a grip on ph issues. I topped the plant two days ago at the 5th node. I gave it first full strenghth feeding of Dutch nutrients organic gro 8-2-3 (2.5 ml/L) lastnight. I put them outside before work this morning so they could spend the day with the sun they had no spots on them when I put them out and when i came home from work al kinds of brown spots and serious curling and brown edges on the worst one.any advise would be appriecated water i am using is 5050 mix of RO water and city tap water

Im having an issue with my plants any advice
Im having an issue with my plants any advice 2
Im having an issue with my plants any advice 3
Im having an issue with my plants any advice 4
Im having an issue with my plants any advice 5
Im having an issue with my plants any advice 6
Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

The burnt edges looks like sun damage? Are they usually under a light or something? I also see some heat stress because the edges are curling

CubanFlex

CubanFlex

If the plant has been inside all or most of it's life it might not be acclimated to the full strength of the sun. If it is mainly indoor you'll have to harden it off, place it in the shade for a week before giving it full sun. In Colorado I have to cover my soil outside with straw or untreated wood chips because the changes in temp can be drastic. Adding a cover crop or straw can help keep the soil temps consistant.

Trevor0179

Trevor0179

The burnt edges looks like sun damage? Are they usually under a light or something? I also see some heat stress because the edges are curling
[/QUOTE
i have been introducing them to the sun over the past 8 days so they have been back and forth (lights sun lights sun)I had greenhouse covers on the pots today and it was super sunny and hot maybe it was too humid under greenhouse covers today. Wont be using those cover anymore anyway as plants are getting to tall.

CubanFlex

CubanFlex

If those water droplets are forming on the leaves then the humidity is too high imo, in my experience reaching the dew point in any stage besides some methods of cloning is not a good thing and can lead to many problems.

Trevor0179

Trevor0179

[/QUOTE
If those water droplets are forming on the leaves then the humidity is too high imo, in my experience reaching the dew point in any stage besides some methods of cloning is not a good thing and can lead to many problems.
I had green house covers on pots today and i think it got way to humid I have been slowly introducing them to sun for past 8 day yesterday and today were the first two full days of sun

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

I had green house covers on pots today and i think it got way to humid I have been slowly introducing them to sun for past 8 day yesterday and today were the first two full days of sun
I would try keeping some shade on them and let them get adjusted to the temperature outside and the sun. Like The homie up there suggested maybe something to cover the soil to keep it consistent.

Trevor0179

Trevor0179

Thanks for the advice guys I think I may have stressed them out a bit today I will practise the advice giving to me thank you very much I want to do right by these ladies 3 xblack gold 1x skunk# 1 and 2 x UFO

Latest posts

Top Bottom