Im impatient ran out of smoke is this girl ready for the chopping block?

• Thread starter El_Greengro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
The buds look great but need to fatten up for another couple weeks, otherwise you will end up unhappy when things get dried out. Nothing is harder than waiting for the big moment, especially when you are low on stash. I usually pick a few smaller buds off in the week or two prior to the big chop... I justify it by saying I'm doing it for quality control and scientific purposes.
At least that is what I tell myself!

El_Greengro

El_Greengro

The buds look great but need to fatten up for another couple weeks, otherwise you will end up unhappy when things get dried out. Nothing is harder than waiting for the big moment, especially when you are low on stash. I usually pick a few smaller buds off in the week or two prior to the big chop... I justify it by saying I'm doing it for quality control and scientific purposes.
At least that is what I tell myself!

I clipped a branch off and made some brownies last night. 8 grams for this batch. They are amazing. 1 brownie was all I needed. 🤪🤘

20200410 210903
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I clipped a branch off and made some brownies last night. 8 grams for this batch. They are amazing. 1 brownie was all I needed. 🤪🤘
I made a batch a few weeks ago with 15 grams of Grandaddy Purple. It tasted pretty earthy. I ate one before I had to go to dialysis and regretted it. It was borderline psychedelic and I was stumbling like a drunk. I quit being such a pig with them and used much smaller pieces for subsequent adventures. 😎

Minitiger

Minitiger

I made a batch a few weeks ago with 15 grams of Grandaddy Purple. It tasted pretty earthy. I ate one before I had to go to dialysis and regretted it. It was borderline psychedelic and I was stumbling like a drunk. I quit being such a pig with them and used much smaller pieces for subsequent adventures. 😎

Dude, seriously, the last time I ate an edible was the last time I’ll ever eat an edible. Never fucking with them again. Friend of mine made some Sour Diesel canola oil, baked some brownies with it. I dunno if the oil got distributed unevenly or what, but my girlfriend and I ate a square and got in bed. My girlfriend crashed out in like twenty minutes. I was up for four hours, tripping my balls off. I had a distinct vision of what it’ll be like when that wave that washes CA into the ocean happens haha. I could totally see the chaos, apartment buildings crumbling, everybody underwater and panicking. It was not pleasant....

That was like ten years ago, haven’t fucked with edibles since haha.

El_Greengro

El_Greengro

Hows she looking? Still a few white hairs idk, I waited a whole week and haven't seen much if any change other than a few lower large fan leaves starting to yellow. This will be week 3 of using Overdrive from Advanced nutrients. Should I go ahead and feed or start flushing this week?

20200419 101551
20200419 101611
20200419 101541
20200414 211220
beetee710

beetee710

i would suggest getting a magnifying glass to check the trichomes. Thats the best way for me to know when i should chop

Thc79

Thc79

I've read a lot online about autos lately, trying my first auto grow this week. I'd say flush, at least 10 days and then if the majority of trics are milky then harvest.

El_Greengro

El_Greengro

I've read a lot online about autos lately, trying my first auto grow this week. I'd say flush, at least 10 days and then if the majority of trics are milky then harvest.
This is like my 6th auto now I've noticed all strains grow differently, and flowering periods vary.

El_Greengro

El_Greengro

These are both autos Blue Dream on the Left is actually 3 weeks younger than the just starting to flower Pineapple Express auto on the right. However since I topped/fimmed the Pineapple Express auto and it vegged longer it is now taller and much bushier, still stretching a bit, but finally flowering I started this one January 1st 🤦‍♂️it at least should yield more bud than the blue dream which I'm guessing about 2.5 oz of the blue dream. I'm expecting around 4-6 oz off the pineapple Express.

Latest posts

Top Bottom