Im in...

• Thread starter Buddy Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buddy Boy

Well looks like we have another hang out spot. My favorite seedbank is embracing this place. So with the cult like following of them, im here. See yall around, time to work on that 25 posts. With the exclusiveness of some of the strains it seems are coming.... I have to get in on those.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi Buddy Boy welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm Bubb Boy:)

T

The Argus

This is definitely the place to be. Welcome! What seedbank is embracing the farmer?

O

ojd

il take a guess an say kryptonite seeds

they are dropping some amazing hard to get strains

great work guys

T

The Argus

Ahh - I was thinking something like a med club or something to that effect. But I am still interested in BB's favorite seedbank!

B

Buddy Boy

Yeah Kryptonite does have some killer stuff. Im lucky enough to have the clones of most of their offerings. Im new here obviously but been around the block a few times. Im an Spice of Life junkie. With blockhead being on of my all time favories. Once that package hits the farm......Im on it. Locked and loaded. get them post counts up. It just sucks, because I had stuff to do but figured i would work on that count for now....

im hoping that strainguide grows to something epic

T

The Argus

I've been off the board for a while, just getting back into things- it's nice to see SOL sending out some gear. I'm glad their working on Blockhead again. I've never had the pleasure, but it's tops on almost everyone's list. Hopefully I can join the ranks of the converted!

B

Buddy Boy

Dr CandyMan..... what up homie. When I seen the name I knew it was you. Then I opened the thread and seen the avatar and it was confirmed.... I hope all is well out there in the jungle...... Keep it green bro.

Top Bottom