I'm looking for some potent strains to grow outdoors in north Michigan.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Fast flowering
Potent
Strong/easy growing
Good taste
decent yield.

I'm guessing around 7-8 wks max flowering time.
I have to be able to order seeds on line. Need strain and seed co pls.
I love Kush strains.
Also strains that tough against spider mites other bugs or PM mould.
I love options
I hope to have enough cash next year to buy a light rep GH so I can grow any strain I want even Nevilles Haze and Aces sativa.
Yum yum.

shaganja

shaganja

Fast flowering
Potent
Strong/easy growing
Good taste
decent yield.

I'm guessing around 7-8 wks max flowering time.
I have to be able to order seeds on line. Need strain and seed co pls.
I love Kush strains.
Also strains that tough against spider mites other bugs or PM mould.
I love options
I hope to have enough cash next year to buy a light rep GH so I can grow any strain I want even Nevilles Haze and Aces sativa.
Yum yum.
Oregon green seed. Has end of sept. Strains. In the u.p. anything past that equals mold. Last year was even earlier. Mid Sept rain started. We also use doc greenthumb iranian to speed stuff up. Imho the best fast photo out there. He has a whole line of iranian crosses. Chem,g13, diesel, and a few more. I think he even crossed it to haze. An early finishing haze! Yet to run it.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

It's hard to find a potent strain that will finish early.
I grow in northern wisconsin and usually mid oct is the earliest I harvest tho last outdoor grow season I kept them going until mid november (only because I use actinovate and also keep the ph on leaves alkaline so not to get mold)

The best one I've ever done through the yrs that had potency dank smell and an early finish was one called crazy miss hyde by samsara seeds.

shaganja

shaganja

last season ran a bodhi phone home crossed to an iranian. got a pheno from each side. one wookie, one triangle kush. the iranian never seems to be dominant. it just seems to make stuff faster, and add a couple terps. the wookie got some mold. the nugs were 3 inches in diameter. but the triangle kush was aawesome!! no mold, and was the most potent of the 12 plant grow. havent tested it, but its potent! i would say at least 20%. been smokin since age 14, and smoke daily. i think with the right quick strain, like the black domina, or a few afgan kushes, or some highland strains. you can speed up anything. and bx it, to find the fast one that represents your strain the best.

shaganja

shaganja

last season ran a bodhi phone home crossed to an iranian. got a pheno from each side. one wookie, one triangle kush. the iranian never seems to be dominant. it just seems to make stuff faster, and add a couple terps. the wookie got some mold. the nugs were 3 inches in diameter. but the triangle kush was aawesome!! no mold, and was the most potent of the 12 plant grow. havent tested it, but its potent! i would say at least 20%. been smokin since age 14, and smoke daily. i think with the right quick strain, like the black domina, or a few afgan kushes, or some highland strains. you can speed up anything. and bx it, to find the fast one that represents your strain the best.
oh, duh, they were done middle of september!

rayi

rayi

Look at Seedsman or Greybeard. They have some fast seeds that can be harvested in September. C 99 blueberry black sugar rose Jack Herer fast among others

Top Bottom