I'm looking to get a website built, any recommendations?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I would like to start a business and I will need a website designed and built. So I will need to know the costs to do that as well as the costs to keep it running and virus free.
Also easy to operate because my cmpt skills are weak. Live in Canada.

Or anything I missed

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I would like to start a business and I will need a website designed and built. So I will need to know the costs to do that as well as the costs to keep it running and virus free.

Or anything I missed

Are you looking for something with a web store for transactions/CC processing or just informational for a business ect?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Or anything I missed
You can spend as much as you want! Goes from 50-$500 a month depending on your goal

Moshmen

Moshmen

You can spend as much as you want! Goes from 50-$500 a month depending on your goal
I use towne square media nation wide huge media business - tv radio internet.
I have them design and manage the website it’s smart phone compatibility text, call and email contact form. Instant connect I need to work with em on content but very accommodating with key words phrases and google rankings
They will do Facebook Snapchat instamgram Twitter anyplace you wanna be! Mines only a couple months old and I’ve seen a increase in traffic all ready $350-400 a month kustomfencing.com if ya wanna ck it out

Moshmen

Moshmen

I use towne square media nation wide huge media business - tv radio internet.
I have them design and manage the website it’s smart phone compatibility text, call and email contact form. Instant connect I need to work with em on content but very accommodating with key words phrases and google rankings
They will do Facebook Snapchat instamgram Twitter anyplace you wanna be! Mines only a couple months old and I’ve seen a increase in traffic all ready $350-400 a month kustomfencing.com if ya wanna ck it out

If your lookin inexpensive cozomogrows is a web designer and may help ya out

Top Bottom