I'm Myles from Cali Gold Genetics, New here to the farm, just saying whats happenin'

• Thread starter CaliGoldGenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliGoldGenetics

CaliGoldGenetics

Hey whats happening farmers, I'm Myles and I just wanted to introduce myself and Cali Gold Genetics. We're fairly new as a company, but our roots in breeding and growing go back over three decades. We have a special place in our heart for equitorial landrace sativas, and most of our varieties we have bred to retain our favorite sativa characteristics from electric, up and racey, to stoned, confused and scared. We would love to find some test growers, and I hope to meet some fellow sativa farmers, and anyone else who wants to share knowledge and possibly trade genetics.

sox

sox

Hey whats happening farmers, I'm Myles and I just wanted to introduce myself and Cali Gold Genetics. We're fairly new as a company, but our roots in breeding and growing go back over three decades. We have a special place in our heart for equitorial landrace sativas, and most of our varieties we have bred to retain our favorite sativa characteristics from electric, up and racey, to stoned, confused and scared. We would love to find some test growers, and I hope to meet some fellow sativa farmers, and anyone else who wants to share knowledge and possibly trade genetics.
nice, stoked to hear people are workin the sativa lines...good luck and welcome to the farm.
love & light
~Sox

CaliGoldGenetics

CaliGoldGenetics

thanks yall for being so welcoming!! very cool
Its nice to see some sativa lovers drop in and say what up.

* dubble bubble-
Yeah we have a few strains were pretty proud of. I should say were proud of all of em, but we do have a few that we feel we really nailed, and succeeded in creating or retaining what we were after, and making it pretty prevalent in the progeny.

Ill be sure to throw up some pics

* tattoo jim-
Yeah the mohawk bud in the pic has a dash of south american (brazilian) genetics in it. Its one of our favorite old Thai strains that we outcrossed to 2 dif phenos of a strain gifted to us consisting of [ white widow x purple cindy] .. everything darn near that s come out of it has been a keeper in its own right. but yeah the ww has brazilian in it, and the opt has oaxacan in it(i know oaxaca isnt in south america, but its far enough down there i figured it deserved an honorable mention since we're talking good south of the border genes.

In case anyone isnt familiar with purple cindy **purple cindy =(oregon purpe thai x cindy99)

Mega956- .... what tattoojim said... lol... he pretty much summed it up. I mean everyone has thier own preference and every seed is dif, but in general, you cant relly go wrong doing what tattoojim said

CaliGoldGenetics

CaliGoldGenetics

Scotts fone pics 1 165
Scotts fone pics 1 167
Scotts fone pics 1 161

Heres a couple dif ones from the thai plant in my avatar......
Ill put some more up here inna bit

S

swisscheese

What crosses are you working with caligold? I've been looking for a fruity tasting sativa for a while something that screams tropical fruit and bright sunshine. I'm always down to pop beans too it's a sick addiction.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Welcome to the Farm brother! Very interesting plant ya got there! You got a great set of genetics it sounds like. I wish you the best with your new company! Peacr
Quest

S

sensisaint

whats happenen welcome to the farm. i believe we met two years ago at ty expo. anyways hows things and let me say been trying to grab some of your gear since then. anyways hope all is well

Top Bottom