Im new on this forum.

• Thread starter cdh58
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cdh58

I have a question. Can I get use Everclear 151 proof vodka to make rick simpson oil? I cant get Ever clear 190 proof grain alcohol here and I dont want to use the chemical alternatives. Just food grade .

Wolfe

Wolfe

I have a question. Can I get use Everclear 151 proof vodka to make rick simpson oil? I cant get Ever clear 190 proof grain alcohol here and I dont want to use the chemical alternatives. Just food grade .
Yes you can that’s how I do it. I use everclear. It works well for me.

Dan789

Dan789

In California they stopped selling 151 everclear dropping it to 120 proof, so went to organic alcohol in Oregon. Now using pure 100% ethanol...

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Yes, you can use any 151 alcohol...even rum, although I wouldn't recommend it for smoking. As nasty as it sounds, denatured alcohol also works, as it is usually 190 proof ethanol with up to 5% methanol added to make it non drinkable. After it is evaporated, it is fine. I have also seen 91% Iso alcohol used, but I don't know much about that process.

Wolfe

Wolfe

This is what I use. Find it easy enough in Colorado. About a block away actually.
It smokes fine and tastes like hash. I did it with blue euphoria once and could taste the blueberry. My fiends said it tasted like good hash to him. Decent to me. I eat it though. I don’t really smoke it. Kicks major ass to eat this stuff though. I’ve seen it do some miraculous stuff with cancer patients. One riddled with tumors so bad the doctors just gave a death sentence and refused to operate because the tumors were too many, too large, and growing too fast. That oil stopped the tumor growth to a halt and started to shrink them. The doctors were blown away and said they could remove tumors. In the end people were not lettering her have her oil as they said it made her too spacey and she ended up dying. Also had another person I made it for with rare type of cancer go into remission. As far as I know she had a healthy baby and is fine. One more person who was pregnant with stage four and about to deliver a baby while dying. I got the oil to her and the hospital confiscated the oil. She ended up getting them to let her use it and gave birth to a healthy baby, although she died. The rest of the medicine went to other patients to help them... I have an auto immune disease and this stuff helps me quite a bit when I use it consistently. I also have chronic pain from extensive surgeries that were extremely painful. Doc said almost as painful as a frontal lobotomy. Any how this stuff will knock pain in the dirt. I have made it so strong before I gave a grain of rice size to my mom and she was tripping out like she was back at Woodstock, lmao. Any how bummer that you can’t get this kind of everclear there. It’s kick ass stuff. Been using it for years.

B99DA2FC 3CA4 4FEA 9598 00460563CFAD
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom