I'm new to growing and to this forum. I've seen ads on here from people selling the seeds they've bred. Are they safe/reputable?

• Thread starter Perrin6363
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

The first site I ordered from was ilgm, then after heard a bunch of bad stuff about their genetics. My plants seem to be doing fine though. The second time I went to NASC and am very excited about my next run. I like the idea of supporting someone who's trying to build up a name or a business. I would like to get some seeds from someone selling on here, but wanted to ask about it. Is it safe? How can I know if they're good genetics? Is there anything I need to watch out for as far as being scammed? Are there better breeders than others who advertise here. I mean, people I should or shouldn't go to? I appreciate you reading and helping.

E9noxis

E9noxis

So far I have dealt with 4 members here. Everyone has been upfront and honest. Our transactions went smooth. The seeds I've tried from them have popped.

I can't say much as far as genetics since I'm not at that level yet. Right now I'm learning the plant. But I'm sure they'll let you know what you need to know.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

So far I have dealt with 4 members here. Everyone has been upfront and honest. Our transactions went smooth. The seeds I've tried from them have popped.

I can't say much as far as genetics since I'm not at that level yet. Right now I'm learning the plant. But I'm sure they'll let you know what you need to know.
That's super helpful. I'm going to give it a try. I like the idea of being able to talk to the breeder. Thanks for the reply.

Ponky

Ponky

There's also clones and cuts here with good genetics you can get shipped to you. From what I've seen people are very happy with the phenos they've gotten. The forum is fairly solid all around.

HighRootz

HighRootz

@Poekie and @Trustfall are known around here to provide some solid beans and clones. The cats in your DM trying to sell you beans, look at their post history and see if they have a thread up about their selection of beans for sale, if not, possibly a scam. If you do get burned from someone here, make sure you post about it so others won't fall victim

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

There's also clones and cuts here with good genetics you can get shipped to you. From what I've seen people are very happy with the phenos they've gotten. The forum is fairly solid all around.
Thanks for the reply. Is there a difference between cuts and clones? I hadn't heard of cuts.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

@Poekie and @Trustfall are known around here to provide some solid beans and clones. The cats in your DM trying to sell you beans, look at their post history and see if they have a thread up about their selection of beans for sale, if not, possibly a scam. If you do get burned from someone here, make sure you post about it so others won't fall victim
Super helpful bro thank you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom