Im New to Oregon. How do I become a caregiver.

• Thread starter slightlystoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

watch out for donation price, er reimbursement price,etc. Since the dispensary vote failed, there seems to be a lot of hay around, especially outdoor. Scope all outdoor meds given, even indoor meds. Don't smoke no mold. Funny thing is, why would most Oregonians try and they do succeed, grow mediocre outdoor meds, but just a few, and most of the best indoor is out of portland. Also watch out, they have a practice out in OR for some odd reason or another, they'll will call it compassion, and hand out diseased clones....?!@Oh, the state is full of Avid, etc, but still, where Im originally from, why would you do that just so you can say you have or are giving compassion? Crazy, man. Im happy to see you have those beans to pop, most peeps are on such a cash crop/production schedule, the patient doesn't get the best meds, the grower does. And they run the same ole wore out cuts over and over and over. Even ones the patients complain about. Im very disillusioned over the so called movement here, all bout money like everyone else. There is a reason you don't hear of OR in the same breath as CO or CA. IMO. The best scenario is growing your own and making your own cuts and circulating them, IMO. Most caregivers out here are basically what we called mules or runners back home. Usually transportation purposes only. For some reason, Portland has a whole cool scene to it compared to rest of state as the coast. Southern half of state, good luck. Peace

Pop those beans and pass those cuts, pretty please.

Truth :)

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
oh for sure, I plan on backing up every good pheno. So, I will be looking for peeps to give clones out to. That way, I can get it back if need be. I just went to the doctor this last weekend, so it wont be long.

C

CobbCreekBob

oh for sure, I plan on backing up every good pheno. So, I will be looking for peeps to give clones out to. That way, I can get it back if need be. I just went to the doctor this last weekend, so it wont be long.

the clinic doctor? Still be 4-6 months before you get your card, but the paperwork will suffice in the meantime

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

...congrats on startin to get legal. Its a good move for sure. Theres a good amount of local med-heads here. WELCOME TO OREGON...theres a pretty good network goin here....Stay safe. Qwon

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

...oh and seen u was talking bout poppin those Burmese kush and "the Hog"....are those by THSEEDS by chance? alot of people had been disapointed with a bunch of THSEEDS strains. I popped a pack of HeavyDuty Fruity. Def nothin special, wouldnt grow em again. Not sayin dont pop em, but if u tryin to get a good strainbase stacked up, maybe start with som of them other fire x's u got, get your strains/phenos locked, then maybe go thru the THSEEDS(idk, just a sugestion, just my 2c, take it for what u will) Those WHITEURKLES are stellar. I ran whiteXbubba, white X KKSC, bubba X white from OGraskal annd all of em been kickass. The Alien F2 ans SSxaliens are right on too. Pop those DUD x DUD, there'll b multiple keepers in those. Also those Chemdog D X Herijuan(extremas) u got are worth a go to. I found 2 of the best males i've had in a while from them and 2 kick ass girls, 1chem dom, 1heri dom...again, GOOD LUCK with everything...Qwon

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
...oh and seen u was talking bout poppin those Burmese kush and "the Hog"....are those by THSEEDS by chance? alot of people had been disapointed with a bunch of THSEEDS strains. I popped a pack of HeavyDuty Fruity. Def nothin special, wouldnt grow em again. Not sayin dont pop em, but if u tryin to get a good strainbase stacked up, maybe start with som of them other fire x's u got, get your strains/phenos locked, then maybe go thru the THSEEDS(idk, just a sugestion, just my 2c, take it for what u will) Those WHITEURKLES are stellar. I ran whiteXbubba, white X KKSC, bubba X white from OGraskal annd all of em been kickass. The Alien F2 ans SSxaliens are right on too. Pop those DUD x DUD, there'll b multiple keepers in those. Also those Chemdog D X Herijuan(extremas) u got are worth a go to. I found 2 of the best males i've had in a while from them and 2 kick ass girls, 1chem dom, 1heri dom...again, GOOD LUCK with everything...Qwon

yeah they are from THseeds. That is why I am going to pop them first, If I dont like them Im just going to move on to something else. I used to have a pack of the MK-Ultra from Thseeds, and I gave the pack to a buddy of mine, and the MK turned out pretty dank. Im also going to pop the fire x bubba, and cvk along with the burmese kush and the hog. I am saving the DUD x DUD for when I can get my breeding program up, I was thinkin about popin the whiteurkles just cuz i know that anything from OGraskal is super, super dankalious.

C

CobbCreekBob

yeah they are from THseeds. That is why I am going to pop them first, If I dont like them Im just going to move on to something else. I used to have a pack of the MK-Ultra from Thseeds, and I gave the pack to a buddy of mine, and the MK turned out pretty dank. Im also going to pop the fire x bubba, and cvk along with the burmese kush and the hog. I am saving the DUD x DUD for when I can get my breeding program up, I was thinkin about popin the whiteurkles just cuz i know that anything from OGraskal is super, super dankalious.

just my opinion, you're gonna be disappointed in the thgear, those hybrids will bring much more pleasure, trust. I was very disappointed in the choc chunk for sure. Din't try any others. Dude, how can you not pop those good ole american hybrids............specially those. But good luck in any that you do.

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
just my opinion, you're gonna be disappointed in the thgear, those hybrids will bring much more pleasure, trust. I was very disappointed in the choc chunk for sure. Din't try any others. Dude, how can you not pop those good ole american hybrids............specially those. But good luck in any that you do.

ok, ok you got me thinking about it. I think that I am going to just give the thseeds away to some peeps. Everyone on here says they are junk well then i have to listen to the general opinion. What do you recommend that I should pop first. Im def going to pop the cvk and the fire bubbas for sure. I was thinkin bout either the whiteurkles or maybe the LemChem.

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
Im so excited, I just cant hide it. I was placed as a grower today, so now I am legal. I want to just say thanks to everyone that has posted all the great information, and the information in this thread helped me get to know the do's and don'ts of the ommp. Thanks again everyone.

Top Bottom