I'm new!

• Thread starter jnrg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jnrg

jnrg

Hello everyone! my name is Junior I'm currently 18 and i'm a few days from flush on my 1st ever successful grow.
So let me give you start from the beginning, I had accepted the idea that i was going to start growing (which is quite risk if you understand what i mean) but i bought a 10s bit and a single seed came with it. I then decided to test my luck and germinate it, and it stayed alive for a few weeks before one day i saw it had wilted (this was grown next to a window btw, this was because it was last minute). After that, i came across another one. About a week after I ordered some auto-flowering seeds because I needed something easy to begin with. I planted one of my autos (Sour Orange) and 3 days later i moved them into my cupboard with a 250w CFL light bulb which was quite big. 3 weeks into veg i noticed the 'bag seed' was a male and i removed it, the auto then continued to grow with no issues. It's 22" in height and 1 ft in diameter. The buds aren't huge seeing as its grown in a small pot with not the best light and ventilation. I estimate 11.5g in weight. For my next grow i will be getting a 500w LED light and a grow tent, and hopefully we will see an improvement i have done alot of research before i started growing, but if u have any advice please let me know! Thanks

SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

Hello everyone! my name is Junior I'm currently 18 and i'm a few days from flush on my 1st ever successful grow.
So let me give you start from the beginning, I had accepted the idea that i was going to start growing (which is quite risk if you understand what i mean) but i bought a 10s bit and a single seed came with it. I then decided to test my luck and germinate it, and it stayed alive for a few weeks before one day i saw it had wilted (this was grown next to a window btw, this was because it was last minute). After that, i came across another one. About a week after I ordered some auto-flowering seeds because I needed something easy to begin with. I planted one of my autos (Sour Orange) and 3 days later i moved them into my cupboard with a 250w CFL light bulb which was quite big. 3 weeks into veg i noticed the 'bag seed' was a male and i removed it, the auto then continued to grow with no issues. It's 22" in height and 1 ft in diameter. The buds aren't huge seeing as its grown in a small pot with not the best light and ventilation. I estimate 11.5g in weight. For my next grow i will be getting a 500w LED light and a grow tent, and hopefully we will see an improvement i have done alot of research before i started growing, but if u have any advice please let me know! Thanks
Welcome to the community man , everyone here is friendly and very helpful . I just suggest to try and get some good lights first and some good ventilation as well, a small fan on medium or low should be fine just as long as the leafs are rustling against each other . as of for me I’m an outdoor grower in good ol Sin City so I can’t help very much when it comes to a controlled environment but I’m sure somebody here would give some very good tips . Anyways man enjoy the community it’s cool here .

jnrg

jnrg

Welcome to the community man , everyone here is friendly and very helpful . I just suggest to try and get some good lights first and some good ventilation as well, a small fan on medium or low should be fine just as long as the leafs are rustling against each other . as of for me I’m an outdoor grower in good ol Sin City so I can’t help very much when it comes to a controlled environment but I’m sure somebody here would give some very good tips . Anyways man enjoy the community it’s cool here .
Yeh thanks man, and i should be getting a grow tent with a new light and fans etc soon as ive got 11 seeds germinated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom