I'm picking up some East Coast Purple Diesel

• Thread starter papadank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

papadank

So, being the huge fan of Outlaw's genetic's that I am, I thought I would pick up a couple packs of his ECPD. I have smoked ecsd and loved it! The only thing that would make it a better strain, is to add some purple to it. Has anyone finished them yet? How did you like them?

Peace,
PapaDank

P

papadank

I guess it's too new after doing some searching. I hope she turns out good. I know ECSD can produce some "banana's". I still think we have a winner here.

Peace,
PD

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
so far i think ripz was the only one to finish them. he didnt get much purple i dont think but said it was so dank that it was too strong and he was giving the rest to a friend lol

mancordero

mancordero

wow. outlaw man you should put that in the description.
that gets me off the fence, i'm definitely picking up a pack of these now
:party0044:

P

papadank

I think having a decent ECSD pheno is good enough plus, you know how these things go. I might get some that Purp up. Nonetheless, it looks like a killer cross Outlaw and I'm "busting" a gut to have'um brother. I am slowly falling in love with the entire Chemdog family. I did finally get Chemdog 4, so we'll see how they turn out. Also, just having Outlaw Genetic's in my garden means something. I wanted to buy 2 packs of the Purple Diesel, but I wasn't able to :-)

Peace,
PD

B

bdawgburner

Wow, mine should be here today or tomorrow i'm hoping. I'm definetely gonna crack them right away. I really hope its TOO strong.

G

gogetta

2 strong? wow...lol..keep im comin...if a purple pheno shows up..you may kill everything else in the garden, and jus fill it with clones...lol

D

dwcaero

Is there any info on flowering time of the ecpd floating around? I would like to try it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom